The Best Cartos For Tanks

Status
Not open for further replies.

BK_Malik

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Hey Everybody,

Just wanted to get some opinions on the best XL cartos you have used for your tanks. I'm trying to avoid ones that leak or easily flood. I've been using Rejuvenator 1.7's from smoktek for a while now but lately have been having a lot of flooding so I'm looking for something new either single or dual-coil XL's. Thanks for any and all input.

Rttch

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 27, 2011
Edmonton
I only know of smoktek, kanger and boge as the main three. I have an order coming in from vaporus of their V3 Vapors, but would really love to know what else is out there as well.

In terms of flooding, I do believe that has more to do with the hole size, as well (what Kay said).

I do get all my stuff from canadian vendors if I can help it, but am willing to try out new kinds of cartos for my tank.

Keekers

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 2, 2011
Michigan
Just wanted to throw another carto out there that I've seen good feedback on, the 801 "fusion" carto. I haven't tried them myself, I've been tempted but would rather not use an adapter on my provari (gap between tank and device). Although from what I've read, they're fantastic cartos.
I want to try those too

Been slotting 3 ohm Boges with a Dremmel. CCV has them. Great for higher voltage. I've been adding VG also if I get any flooding.
I just ordered some today :D

r77r7r

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
  • Feb 15, 2011
    Pa,LandOfTaxes
    Last edited:

LeftCoastVaper

Unregistered Supplier
    ECF Veteran
    Dec 12, 2010
    Mill Valley, CA
    www.nexgenvapor.com
    The thing that most people don't realize is that when carts start to clog up a bit, flooding is almost inevitable since you're now subjecting the punched holes to more suction. Basically it's just the course of least resistance. I'm not sure the brand even matters that much. It probably has more to do with the type of juice, vaping tendencies, voltage, etc. But once it's stuffy the party's over.

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread