The Aspire or Kanger Sub Ohm Tanks

Status
Not open for further replies.

dirtybirdy

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 31, 2014
Georgia
I am interested in getting my girl friend either a Aspire sub ohm tank or the Kanger sub ohm tank. We were both vaping on Unicorn Milk earlier and I tried hers out her tank which is a Kanger Protank 2 and it taste basically like dip. It was horrible. I changed the coil and it tasted slightly better but still not good.

I was using a Kayfun with a coil at .7 ohms and my taste was far superior than hers. She does not want any tanks where she has to build coils i.e. Kayfuns.

Basically what I want to know is will the taste be similar in either the Aspire or Kanger sub ohm tanks compared to my Kayfun.

Thanks.

KGB7

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 23, 2014
Rockville, MD
Building your own will always taste better.

Atlantis coils use some type of ceramic fiber, no one knows what it is. Coils dont last as long as they should, some last a week, some last a day, some cant handle high wattage.... so its a hit and miss. But fasttech has them for $6 for 5 pack.
Ive been using Atlantis tank for 2 weeks now, and im on a 4th coil.

Kanger use actual cotton in their coils, $3 per coil. No idea how long they last since there is still lack of info from owners.

Get her a Lemo tank, use Rayon to whick it and it wont need new coil or whick for at least a week.

dirtybirdy

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 31, 2014
Georgia
Go for the kayfun for her. Just build her a wick and wire and switch out the wick when needed. The coil is good for a few weeks. More economical this way and you know what materials are in your setup. oh and don't forget the taste is superior.

If I bought her a Kayfun and built a coil for her and wicked it I would have to atleast re week it every other day when vaping unicorn milk. It gunks up the coils so fast.

I also have a modified Kayfun I use. I should have mentioned that in the original post. It has deeper juice wells more air flow. It was done by 528 customs if anyone has seen or knows about them.

I personally enjoyed the Atlantis i had purchaed, but within a week of having it (run on the CF MOD) the coil began to visibly come apart, and there was these odd black chunks the would fly into my mouth. I ended up returning it to my B&M because of that. I could have just gotten a defective one, but i wasn't willing to risk it again.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread