Kanger SubVod with Kanger Plus tank

Status
Not open for further replies.

GinnyDragon54

Verified Member
Nov 9, 2012
Beloit, KS
Ok, so I'm completely redoing my setup so I can sub ohm. I've been using a Sid Pro with 18650 batteries, Boge XL 2.0 ohm cartos, and a Phiniac XL tank. I'm over cartos (they burn out too fast), so I used an Aspire clearomizer for a while, but it broke. I like the look/feel of a tube mod, so i really don't want a box mod, but it's tough to find a tube that works with sub ohm tanks. Anyway, I found the Kanger SubVod kit Kanger SUBVOD Kit and I think it's what I want to go with. It comes with a Kanger SubTank Nano, but I'm not thrilled with the capacity, so I'm also planing to get the Kanger SubTank Plus Kanger Subtank Plus V2 Black I know the tank and mod will work well together, because the Kanger SubTank Nano and Plus are basically the same tank, except for the juice capacity. my question is, how will the bigger tank look on the SubVod? If anyone has a pic of the Kanger SubTank Plus on the Kanger SubVod that they could post for me, that'd be great! I'm planning to buy replacement glass for the tank from Phiniac so that I can make it pretty, like my current tank, so I want to make sure it's not going to look like crap. ^_^

P.S. If this thread is in the wrong place, feel free to move it to where it needs to be, or let me know so i can move it. ^_^

MattyVigilante

ECF Veteran
Jan 2, 2016
Northamptonshire
I use a lot of kanger products and can definitely recommend the kbox 200W. Whilst it is most definitely overkill since I rarely vape above 75W, it is nice to have the option there. There is also the kbox 120 and 70W which are the same in physical size. Both are quite compact for box mods and fit well in the hand.
Another small form box mod is the sigelei mini book (40W).
So even though you aren't keen on box mods there are quite a few out there that aren't offensively large :)

Sent from my HTC One_M8 using Tapatalk

MattyVigilante

ECF Veteran
Jan 2, 2016
Northamptonshire
uploadfromtaptalk1454285656421.jpg

With the Subtank mini on a kbox it sits perfectly flush, but that being said the sub tank mini is only 22mm across, just to give you an idea.

GinnyDragon54

Verified Member
Nov 9, 2012
Beloit, KS
I use a lot of kanger products and can definitely recommend the kbox 200W. Whilst it is most definitely overkill since I rarely vape above 75W, it is nice to have the option there. There is also the kbox 120 and 70W which are the same in physical size. Both are quite compact for box mods and fit well in the hand.
Another small form box mod is the sigelei mini book (40W).
So even though you aren't keen on box mods there are quite a few out there that aren't offensively large :)

I'm not so much worried about the size of the mod, though something that'll fit in my pocket/purse would be best. I just like the way a tube mod feels in my hand. I'm not really sure why I prefer a tube mod; I just do. Maybe not being able to say why I prefer a tube is an indication that it's time to move on to a box mod after all...

Robert Cromwell

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Feb 16, 2015
elsewhere
Better than the Subvod a mech mod with 5 clicks on/off and all the other protections. This one has built in batteries but they have another one that uses 18650's. Either one just 9.99. Stll just 22 mm as are virtually all tube mods unless you get a 26650 one.

Aspire CF Sub oHm MOD

And vaporbeast has the Subtank Mini for 23.99.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread