Thanks HC!!! (& a question)

Status
Not open for further replies.

feebee

ECF Veteran
May 9, 2010
South of Sydney, Australia
I received my first order from you today, & am very happy with the sturdy packaging & great products :)

I was so impressed, I have just placed another order to stock up, then came here to read that the KR808 is going to be phased out at HC :( Oh bummer!!! And I would have bought a few more accesories too if I read that earlier...

Just have a question regarding packing. As my paypal is linked through a savings account, rather than credit card, it's not instant - paypal takes several days to clear the payment (not sure why, as the money is in the account, & paypal does process it straight away). I'm wondering if you will pack my order while awaiting paypal payment, as I would hate things to go 'out-of-stock' before the payment is completed!

Thanks again

newsunshine

Supplier Associate
ECF Veteran
Apr 7, 2009
China
www.healthcabin.net
I received my first order from you today, & am very happy with the sturdy packaging & great products :)

I was so impressed, I have just placed another order to stock up, then came here to read that the KR808 is going to be phased out at HC :( Oh bummer!!! And I would have bought a few more accesories too if I read that earlier...

Just have a question regarding packing. As my paypal is linked through a savings account, rather than credit card, it's not instant - paypal takes several days to clear the payment (not sure why, as the money is in the account, & paypal does process it straight away). I'm wondering if you will pack my order while awaiting paypal payment, as I would hate things to go 'out-of-stock' before the payment is completed!

Thanks again

Oh, & another question! Just read that someone requested the soft rubber caps on their KR808 cartos. Am I able to do that too, even though my order has already been placed?

I used a few today - Great cartos, but I was thinking they'd be so much nicer with the soft caps...

Thank you for your posts.

as long as you place your order and finish your payment, whatever it is processed immediately or in a few days, we will save the items that you ordered for you and will send them out as soon as your payment is completed. so Do not worry about it. ;)

as for KR808 cartos, all of them come with soft rubber caps. but some guy want them packaged in small boxes. :)

newsunshine

Supplier Associate
ECF Veteran
Apr 7, 2009
China
www.healthcabin.net
Thanks, I did complete payment, so that's a relief :)

Hmmm, the paper box or blister packs don't worry me at all (I got both yesterday), but all the ones I've tried so far have been the hard plastic caps. Guessing my new order is newer stock of softs caps...

I am sorry. our kr808d-1 cartos have the same caps. we do not carry those soft caps.

our hard 510 artomizers come with soft caps. :)

newsunshine

Supplier Associate
ECF Veteran
Apr 7, 2009
China
www.healthcabin.net
WHAT??????????????????? You told me they were soft caps. I would not have ordered if you told me they were hard caps. I asked you three times!! This is not cool AT ALL!

PM about a return/refund sent.

I am sorry that we are confused about soft caps and hard caps with kr808d-1 cartomizers. all caps are the same. we feel them soft. but some one feel them hard.

I am lost.:(

Did you get your order? whether they are hard caps in your opinion?

Thank you for your PM. we will take good care of the issuse well anyway. :)

feebee

ECF Veteran
May 9, 2010
South of Sydney, Australia
I am sorry that we are confused about soft caps and hard caps with kr808d-1 cartomizers. all caps are the same. we feel them soft. but some one feel them hard.

I am lost.:(

Just so you know there is a difference - the hard caps are the plastic ones that I received in my first order from you. The soft caps are a newer type made from rubber. Easier to chew on lol

I do prefer the soft, but it's not really an issue for me :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread