Not open for further replies.

Stinkytofus

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 30, 2014
New York City
didn't see a thread opened for this tank so I guess I will start one

So far loving the new redesigned look for the inner afc drip tip, its glass now, besides that its not much different than the 5ml versions afc drip tip. The tank is easier to change coils now than the 5ml, the glass tank now sits flush on a top and bottom silicone piece, which is nice. Also, the full kit comes with RCA base, sextuple coil, CLP2 Clapton coil, replacement silicone and O-rings for the whole tank, which is nice as well.

Full kit comes with:
The kit includes:
• 1x TFV4 mini tank
• 1x TF-CLP2 Core (0.35Ω)
• 1x TF-S6 Core (0.4Ω)
• 1x TF-RCA Core
• 1x Replacement Glass Tube
• 1x Black Seal Gasket A
• 1x Black Seal Gasket B
• 2x Replacement Seal Gaskets for Top Cap
• 1x Small Airflow Tip
• 1x Black Vape Band
• 1x White Vape Band
• 2x Replacement O-rings for Drip Tip
• 1x Refill Warning Card
• 1x Screwdriver
• 1x Package of Organic Cotton
• 1x Replacement Seal Ring for Glass Tube
• 1x Replacement Wire

Doing 25watts with the Clapton RCA base, pretty nice =)

Rixsta

The Millionaire Vapor' The Enabler
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 8, 2015
Somerset, UK
I just got the TFV4 full size, the 22mm is nice, but GrimmGreen said he got only ~40 toots until the coil was dry... I believe he was using the Quad coils. Not to mention the 25mm devices look awesome on the Sigeli 150w TC

Check it out (full video is worth the time too, but I set it to start at the TFV4 Mini)...

Although I like Chris and have spoken to him about Smok in the past, he's not really a fan of the tfv4 tank, be it the original one or the mini. He had a bad experience with them. To say 40 toots is of course just one guys finding, you have to take into account the wattage, whether it's a nickel coil, how long each toot is ect, way to many factors to just say 40. I myself can get far more than that.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread