Testing Area: THINNER Cotton Candy - more PG than VG

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tempus Fugit

ECF Veteran
Dec 22, 2009
Mos Eisley, Tatooine, Outer Rim
Ms T is playing around with the idea of adding thinner mixtures to the menu. She is currently working on a single flavor, Cotton Candy. This was added to the Testing Area today as THINNER Cotton Candy. We are not planning on doing away with the normal mixture, because that is one of the reasons Ms T's juices are so good. If we like what we hear about this one, we will consider adding it to the menu, or giving an option for thinner/thicker mixture. We may also be interested in trying out thinner mixtures for other flavors too, so we are certainly interested in feedback from everyone. Please try it out and let us know what you think. Your input will most definitely affect the future possibilities of thinner juices as an option from Ms T's.

Brandon
Ms T's Bakery

Str8V8ping

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 10, 2011
NYC
I think the thickness (PG/VG) ratio is perfect as it but as long as its a option it cant hurt . Im sure it will benifit some . The way it is now works great in my boge and ressurector cartos already though and i like the vapor production of high VG juices . It may make more work for msT though .

Would there be a taste difference ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread