New Flavor: Cinnamon Roll Danish

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tempus Fugit

ECF Veteran
Dec 22, 2009
Mos Eisley, Tatooine, Outer Rim
We are adding a new flavor - Cinnamon Roll Danish - today, but not to the testing area. It has already been tested by a couple of people, and Ms T feels that it is definitely worthy of going to the regular menu right away. You may have had some of our Cinnamon Roll flavors, but this one is different, and has had awesome comments so far! We think you'll love it. Also, it has no artificial colorings. Enjoy!

Edit: How could I forget? We are also adding a testing area flavor too, Birch Beer Soda. We haven't seen this one before, and Ms T thinks it smells really good. Try it out and tell us what you think!

Brandon
Ms T's Bakery

Last edited:

chainvapor

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Mar 3, 2010
Kodak TN
I have tried the Cinnamon Roll Danish (Thanks Ms T!) and here is my review.

Flavor 5 of 5 - Spot on match. I am more of a cookie guy than a danish guy so this will not be for me, but the flavor is just absolutely amazing. Tastes exactly like a danish.

Vapor Production 5 of 5 - This probably goes without saying because all of Ms T's juice produce huge vapor clouds and this one is no exception.

Throat Hit 3 of 5 - Of course I love this part of most juices Ms T provides. I do not like my throat ripped apart, but it provides just the right amount of kick at 24mg to let me know I am getting my nic fix!

Conclusion - As Always Ms T does not disappoint. If you like the flavor of danish, this will immediately become one of your favorites!

CV

chainvapor

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Mar 3, 2010
Kodak TN
Chainvapor,that's good to hear considering I just ordered this flavor last night and am looking forward to it. I enjoy the Cinnamon Roll and hope this Danish is sweeter. What time frame would you say it needs to steep?

I do not think it needs to steep at all. Mine was good right out of the box. And as the last post states, this is FULL of flavor. Get ready to have your socks knocked off!! ENJOY and HAPPY VAPING!

CV

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread