Testing 2 new Juices: Cappuccino and Fireball

Status
Not open for further replies.

sh_

ECF Veteran
Dec 20, 2011
USA
Hello everyone,

I just got my cartomizers and 2 juices (Cappuccino and Fireball) that I bought on libertyflights) and I am testing them.

I really like coffee and I used about 20 drops of cappuccino juice in one of the cartomizers (Boge 510 2.7ohm).

Cappuccino from Liberty Flights:
Cappuccino test1 (20 drops): I didnt like it, the taste is good but the smell is like sour milk. I could pretty much taste the chocolate, coffee and a lot of milk, the only problem is, as I said before, sour milk. I just got 5ml, so it should not be a problem at all, but for who is looking for a cappuccino I would not recommend this one.

Firewall from Liberty Flights:
I dropped about 20 drops of this juice on a second cartomizer and let it sit for a couple minutes. The taste is very very good, you can feel the cinnamon and its really sweet. I really liked and recommend it.

I will buy a few other cappuccino juices and I will let you guys now were my impressions (as a newbie on vape :D)

Cartomizers Boge 2.7ohm 510
Last but not least about the cartomizers, they are very good and easy to use. Considering that I used them on my GreenSmartLiving battery (that came in the starter kit i bought in a local smoke shop). It works perfectly, thanks everyone for recommend this one!

Thats my first review and I hope that it can be useful for someone.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread