Heaven Gifts Coffee, Cigar, and Cappaccino

Status
Not open for further replies.

JakeStew

Oct 15, 2009
Just got some juice from Heaven Gifts. Flavors were charcoal roasted coffee, cigar, and cappuccino.

Vapor production... First off all three juices had extremely poor vapor production. I'd give them all 2/10 for vapor production. Mixing in about 25% VG fixed the problem but rendered the cigar flavor too weak.

Flavor... The cigar was too weak while the cappuccino and coffee were too strong. The cappuccino was really strong and synthetic tasting, but not far from the taste of the cappuccino powder they use in gas station machines. The coffee was almost as strong with a kind of unpleasant overcooked coffee taste.

Throat hit... was strong. I'm not a big fan of stinging and burning throat hits. To me VG gives a good throat hit and the harshness that many people call "throat hit" is not all that great. These juices did have a pretty strong throat hit which stimulates the harshness of real smoke pretty well.

Overall... I liked the cigar best. The other two were fine if you cut them with VG about 25%. That brought the strength of the flavor to a reasonable amount.

In conclusion, these juices are crap on their own. If you use them for mixing or cut them with VG they are alright, but I can't really recommend them. At least they were cheap.

-Jake

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread