Tasty Vapor Review

Status
Not open for further replies.

dgriego

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Dec 8, 2009
New Mexico
I just got my order in today and I must say the Atomic Fireball is AWESOME!

To date this is the best juice I have smoked yet. Myself and my son and his wife almost torched the atomizer passing the xhaler back and forth smoking the Atomic Fireball! Everyone loves it!

I have not tried the Butterscotch and Caramel yet. I may not try them until the Atomic Fireball is all gone LOL!

Jeremy386

ECF Veteran
Nov 8, 2009
San Jose, CA
I got an order in from TV a few days ago. The Butter Rum T.V. Version is way cool. The strawberry cheesecake is insanely good. It starts with a great taste of cheesecake, the strawberry is pretty subtle, and finishes with the taste of the crust of the cake. Taste like the crust on the cheese cakes my mother makes.

I'm not diggin' the tobacco though. It's got an odd bite that is putting me off at the moment. I keep giving it a shot, but it has yet to grow on me.

2 out of 3 aint bad, considering the Dekang stuffs I've order pretty much suck.

Anyone know how his strawberry and vanilla stuff is??

Jeremy386

ECF Veteran
Nov 8, 2009
San Jose, CA
The strange thing about the tobacco flavor is that, for me, it got better with age. I'm not sure how to describe it, but after letting it sit for two weeks, it's much more enjoyable.

i'll try leaving it alone for a couple of weeks then. Its not doing much more than just sitting in a cabinet right now anyway.

sunset

ECF Veteran
Oct 17, 2009
Jeremy and All,

I've tried the Strawberry and it's the best I've gotten. Lots of flavor. I've tried
strawberry from two other companies and with those I had to look back at their bottle to figure out what I'd picked up...they were so weak on flavor. I've already used half of Tasty Vapors bottle.

And I just got my 3rd or 4th order from Geoff today. He is super fast. I heard others talk about the Cafe Mocha - this is outstanding!

I now have a big collection of Tasty Vapors liquids and the new thing I found is the flavors that I didn't think I'd like.....mainly some of the fruits like Apricot, since I don't eat them. They are really, really good in e-liquid.

Now I want to get some of the Doublers and work with his liquids in different strengths.

I've been well pleased with all of Geoff's liquids.

Korr

ECF Veteran
Mar 21, 2010
Southern California
Hope i can actually taste something. I am hearing too many good reviews from him. I will order me some in a few days. Thanks guys for taking the time to post your reviews. It really helps narrow down my search for good flavors. Four days vaping and off analogs so far. Currently using 11mg packaged tobacco flavor. It kinda reminds me of my marlboro lights.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread