Tanks for Boge Cartomizers.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chiku

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 8, 2013
Alberta, Canada
They come in two different lengths, 35mm long (standard) and 45 mm long (XL) Carto's. I have 2 tanks that I use for the standard, a glass tank from High Desert Vapes (if you go that way make sure that you pay attention to the length of the tank, they vary). I also have a Prive tank. Both of these are on the expensive side, the HDV was about 50, the Prive was about 65. I have read good things about IBTanked, and they come in both lengths, I believe you can get a kit for 25.00. The other one that has rave reviews is the Phiniac, again comes in different lengths, and is around 50. I'm sure there are others, I don't remember seeing a more affordable tank (like a smoketech DCT) in the standard size.

DancingHeretik

Dancing in the Chaos
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 20, 2011
San Antonio, TX

440BB

Vaping Master
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 19, 2011
The Motor City
You can use non-flanged cartos in all the tanks except those with the two-part bottom that is designed to lock the flange end. Actually, I suppose you could use those too. The starting point for regular sized Boge cartos would be the Boge F15 tank, a polycarbonate tank with metal ends. They are less than $10 http://www.vaporbeast.com/product_p/c46.htm

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread