Status
Not open for further replies.

Two_Bears

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 4, 2015
Northern Arizona
I'm definitely not into wanting to rebuild coils. I just wanna fill it up and use it. When I coil goes bad, I toss it and screw in a new one. I'm lazy like that, but it keeps it simple so I don't go back no cigarettes.

Some people enjoy rebuilding. Others do not.

I LOVE rebuilding. So I use two RTAs now. They have no place to screw in a coil head. No way I would go back to buying coil heads every few weeks.

Vapntime

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 22, 2013
Brisbane, Australia
Well just cancelled my order for the 20w cuz I found the 30w for the same price. Silly me lol. Sounds like the 30w solved most the issues that the 20w had plus it's the same size and the top was changed slightly to accomodate larger tanks. Gotta do some more research now and see if the nautilus is still my best bet or if I should look into other options that could be possibly better.

Eleaf GS Air-M tanks are great. Big following on ECF https://www.e-cigarette-forum.com/forum/threads/eleaf-gs-air-fan-part-2.699517/page-44

Two_Bears

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 4, 2015
Northern Arizona
I heard good things about the GS, but I don't like the fact that the tank isn't protected like the Nautilus is if you buy the sleeve or like the aerotanks mega.

I use a silicone vape band to add a little cushion my glass tanks.

In my opinion the metal sleeve would not offer more protection than a metal sleeve while still seeing your juice level in the tank.

Infamshxr

Sep 17, 2015
Thought of the subtank mini or nano as options. Not sure I'd ever subohm vape tho, that's why the mow mega seemed like a better option and more cost efficient. I heard good things about the mini and nano tanks at 1.2ohm tho. But if I'm not going to subohm vape, why pay $15-$20 more, ya know? Unless there's another reason why the mini or nano is a better option than the mow mega

Attyca

Verified Member
Aug 24, 2015
Well the mini comes with a build deck in case you ever decide to build your coils in the future. Pyrex tank with spare so you're not so worried about glass fragility (plus accessories). Decent flavor and OCC options too (has nickel as well if you ever TC in future). You may not want to subohm now but you may end up going that route if you pick a new mod out some way along, in your vaping journey.

Looks to me the subtank is perfect for you. 1.2 ohms for now, with the added "future proofing" needed to accommodate progression, either to a subohm route with the lower res OCC coils (or even TC with nickel), or to a very beginner friendly RTA build deck. Basically a tank that has the possibility of growing with you, and not being redundant in future.

You can find them for less than $20 on FT if you can wait a week or 2 for shipping.

Attyca

Verified Member
Aug 24, 2015
I can't tell you much about that as I haven't had much experience with the mow mega. I do know the mini though and its a really good tank. Reviews are everywhere and its very popular so you won't run out of sources of info if you happen to run into problems. Not sure how much more you'll have to pay but if it isn't that much I would lean on the mini. Hopefully the one you can buy is the latest version (white or black coloured tank). The silver one has a newer version too but its harder to tell from the older silver v2

Infamshxr

Sep 17, 2015
I can't tell you much about that as I haven't had much experience with the mow mega. I do know the mini though and its a really good tank. Reviews are everywhere and its very popular so you won't run out of sources of info if you happen to run into problems. Not sure how much more you'll have to pay but if it isn't that much I would lean on the mini. Hopefully the one you can buy is the latest version (white or black coloured tank). The silver one has a newer version too but its harder to tell from the older silver v2

The one I found was the v2 with the new coils. I vape about 2-4ml on my evod a day. Will I go through more juice with the mini or should that number stay about the same. I ask cuz I know some tanks burn through juice pretty quick. Same for coils. I don't wanna have to buy coils more often than I do now. They usually last me 2-4weeks, depending on my juice

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread