Not open for further replies.

drunkenbatman

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 26, 2014
It's windy, USA
Good advice above, but a few notes:

[1.] Avoid the 20w iStick, it doesn't downvolt voltage and isn't a great mix with your existing tanks. Because it can't go below 4.2V until your battery goes down, your mini PT2 is likely to get lots of dry-hits and such. The 30w fixes the voltage and a few other things, but is new and reports are still coming in.

[2.] The MVP 20w is all-around built better and has better battery life than the iStick, but a lot of women *really* prefer how the iStick feels in their hand due to the smaller size and button placement. Check out some youtube reviews to try to get a sense as to how that'll work out for you.

[3.] In terms of tanks it's a semi-wash between the Aerotank & Nautilus BDC under ideal conditions, with the caveat that Aspires BDC coils are completely hit-or-miss. It isn't about clones or authentic, it's a complicated design and often-lax QA so sometimes your whole pack of 5 will be great, and sometimes 3 of them will be completely duds, and sometimes...

You might be told to look at the BVC coils for the nautilus, but I couldn't recommend those right now due to the fiberglass/ceramic fiber wicking in them which is known to be a carcinogen/lung irritant and do permanent damage over time. You can make up your own mind about this by reading through this thread:

http://www.e-cigarette-forum.com/fo...ficial-statement-atlantis-coils-material.html

If it were me, I'd go with the aerotank. Kanger coil QA isn't aces, but your luck will be better and you can get exposed-wick dual-coil clonecore replacements @ 10 for $10.

[4.] Your name cracks me up, and you get points for how you formulated your question.

Jennyfromtheblock

Jan 2, 2015
Good advice above, but a few notes:

[1.] Avoid the 20w iStick, it doesn't downvolt voltage and isn't a great mix with your existing tanks. Because it can't go below 4.2V until your battery goes down, your mini PT2 is likely to get lots of dry-hits and such. The 30w fixes the voltage and a few other things, but is new and reports are still coming in.

[2.] The MVP 20w is all-around built better and has better battery life than the iStick, but a lot of women *really* prefer how the iStick feels in their hand due to the smaller size and button placement. Check out some youtube reviews to try to get a sense as to how that'll work out for you.

[3.] In terms of tanks it's a semi-wash between the Aerotank & Nautilus BDC under ideal conditions, with the caveat that Aspires BDC coils are completely hit-or-miss. It isn't about clones or authentic, it's a complicated design and often-lax QA so sometimes your whole pack of 5 will be great, and sometimes 3 of them will be completely duds, and sometimes...

You might be told to look at the BVC coils for the nautilus, but I couldn't recommend those right now due to the fiberglass/ceramic fiber wicking in them which is known to be a carcinogen/lung irritant and do permanent damage over time. You can make up your own mind about this by reading through this thread:

http://www.e-cigarette-forum.com/fo...ficial-statement-atlantis-coils-material.html

If it were me, I'd go with the aerotank. Kanger coil QA isn't aces, but your luck will be better and you can get exposed-wick dual-coil clonecore replacements @ 10 for $10.

[4.] Your name cracks me up, and you get points for how you formulated your question.

:) thank you thank you

AOA

Jan 9, 2015
New York City
I vote for the istick 30 and this tank: Joyetech Delta II Sub-Ohm Tank (Adjustable Juice Control). The juice control option is just too intriguing to ignore.

Also, I've been eyeing the FT: SHIELD DNA 30S 30W VW Variable Wattage 2100mAh Rechargeable Box Mod clone over the istick. I cant seem to find too much infomation on its quality, but it looks sexy and seems legit.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread