Steel tank vs kayfun in all metal

funs_zpsb80e6900.jpg

nelsonm64

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 27, 2013
Kelowna, B.C.
As much as I'd love to have an original... I too can't spend $200 on it. I saw where pbusardo has ordered a clone and will compare it to the real thing sometime soon. Should be interesting.

now thats the review/comparison i'm waiting for! gotta love phil he cracks me up, seems like a solid guy.

ScottP

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 9, 2013
Houston, TX
As much as I'd love to have an original... I too can't spend $200 on it. I saw where pbusardo has ordered a clone and will compare it to the real thing sometime soon. Should be interesting.

Unfortunately the clone that PBusardo ordered is the Fogger V1. So it is going to also be a plastic tank, it also has the flaw that it can only be half filled due to bottom filling design. I saw a text review of the V1 here on ECF where the guy had a few initial problems but then got it to work was was "blown away" by how it vaped.

Ok, tell us the improvements over the Taifun GT... I'm excited...

The Fogger V2 that I have coming in, upgrades the tank from plastic to pyrex so unlike both the original and the V1 clone it will be safe for all juices. The next thing they did was redesign the tank to allow it to be filled from the top so it can be filled completely. They also added in a built in air flow controller which the original also does not have.

nelsonm64

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 27, 2013
Kelowna, B.C.
I met Phil a couple months ago at an opening of one of our area B&M shops. At the time, he was using a Taifun GT on an EA mod. He seemed pretty pleased with the Taifun.
he really like the Taifun! atleast thats impression i get ;) hell, he even took it to canada with him...

ItTechy

Information Tragedy dOOd
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 4, 2009
The State of Confusion
I have only owned Z-Atty', got a Fogger 2 from VaporBeast, appears very nice, I like the airflow regulator.

It was only $29.00 good part

I am returning it bad part

It is impossible to remove the glass on "this unit" in other words I cannot get it apart.

VB said no prb. on return or exchange, so whats the consensus; get another one or get a AGA T2?

I fully understand this is a clone, and it is made in China, not a problem, but I was lucky enough to get a crappy one!

Vapguy

Nov 19, 2013
Canada
This thread is what? dead? I don't know but I'll poke in anyway. I have a Tiafun GT clone on my Hcigar Chi You. Using a cotton ball wick and it's the best vape I've tried yet. I just LOVE this thing.

full cam jan14 067.jpg

The fogger looks like a bugger to build, seems the wall doesn't come down around the posts. Maybe I'm wrong but that's what I've seen of it. Wait for Pbusardo's review I guess.

Last edited:

Phone Guy

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 25, 2013
Arlington, Texas - USA
This thread is what? dead? I don't know but I'll poke in anyway. I have a Tiafun GT clone on my Hcigar Chi You. Using a cotton ball wick and it's the best vape I've tried yet. I just LOVE this thing.

View attachment 291963

The fogger looks like a bugger to build, seems the wall doesn't come down around the posts. Maybe I'm wrong but that's what I've seen of it. Wait for Pbusardo's review I guess.

You are right, the wall around the deck chamber on the Fogger doesn't go down, but building is still as easy as the taifun. Getting the wires on the screws is the easy part of the build, IMHO.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread