• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

Tabacco flavor??

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mbrewster

May 17, 2012
Cambridge ON
i was curious if there was a similar flavor on the rainbow vapor website to the happy vapors tabacco flavor

the flavors just called tabacco on HV and i got a flavor called tabacco from RV but its not the same(tastes Terrible!)

the HV tabacco flavor is very sweet almost like honey but not to over bearing

i really like that flavor but since most vendors dont cary nic and RV is the only vendor ive found to offer COD delivery, so my options are limited

any input would be appreaciated even in PM form

also side note the HV tabacco flavor is the same as NV tobacco and jasper and jasper canadian

Mbrewster

May 17, 2012
Cambridge ON
so do you know of a vendor that offers such a flavor? i really like the flavor from HV i could vape it all day but i want nic to stop smokein cigarettes. hell if i could just get nic and add it to the bottles i would get from HV i would but lookin at the DIY forums it seems very dangerous...

maybe ill just open another bank account to widen my options, if someone actualy knows what im tankin about:confused:

ramman

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 5, 2012
Canada
Just thought I'd throw this in here because I'm in the same boat. I bank at a credit union and they don't offer email money transfers so I gotta use COD unless the vendor offers Paypal or credit card payments.
The first Canadian supplier I ordered from was CEV (they have a banner at top of page sometimes). They have a juice called Black Honey Tobacco....it is really good and might be what you're looking for. Also, they offer COD and have a HUGE selection of juices from their own line to Flavour Crafters and Maple Leaf Vapes. And they offer great service to top it off!
Hope this helps

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread