Juicy Clear Canadian Ejuice Reviews

Status
Not open for further replies.

adorkable

Apr 8, 2010
Calgary
Canadian Full Flavor Canadian Ejuice FROM JuicyClear REVIEW
When I first started vaping I was ordering juice from China... and it all seemed to taste the same to me... and the tobacco flavours didn't taste like tobacco to me at all. I was so happy when I found JuicyClear the prices per 30ml bottle are a lot higher than the $10 bucks a bottle I was paying for juice from China but I was curious because its Canadian made juice what the diffrence was so I placed an order. I decided to go with the Canadian Full Flavour to start! The first thing I noticed when my order arrived was the consistancy of the juice it seems thicker than the crap I was buying before. My weapon of choice is an EGO with 510LR Atty & Drip Tip of course :) So I opened the bottle and started dripping! This juice produces GREAT vapor & throat hit but the flavor is like nothing else I have ever vaped!! It actually tasted like Canadian tobacco I am so glad I spent the extra money on juice and I will continue to order Canadian Ejuice from JuicyClear because it is worth the extra money I don't know how I vaped that China crap before! Thank you JuicyClear for providing us Canadians with a quality Canadian Ejuice.

Champagne Super Nova Canadian Ejuice FROM JuicyClear REVIEW
When I purcased this Ejuice I think it was called Champagne Canadian so JuicyClear has renamed it since then. This Canadian Ejuice is a tobacco flavour. I was not really sure what to expect it to taste like because the description mentions floral and woody and I am not really into vaping anything that tastes like flowers. Anyway I ordered it because I wanted to try something diffrent and I ended up loving it!! Of course this juice is by JuicyClear so the vapor & throat hit is fantastic!! For me this juice has a tobacco taste with a very very light floral that I really enjoyed and like I said I really am not into vaping anything that tastes like perfume! So if you are looking for a diffrent tobacco flavour deff try this juice.

Suckly Wood Canadian Ejuice FROM JuicyClear REVIEW
This was the third bottle of juice I ordered from JuicyClear and I am kinda sad that they don't seem to have it in stock anymore because it was a great vape...It was never my all day juice of choice I prefer the Canadian FUll Flavour for that but it was great to drip on this ever once in a while. Suckly Wood is a tabacco flavour but it has a very nice woody taste to it! The bottle that I had was a 9mg strength and I was surprised at the throat hit from such a low strength juice and of course wonderful vapor production. JuicyClear has wonderful customer service and I will continue to order Canadian Ejuice :) I am so done with China's crap!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread