Sure Vapes 1st rate service!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gloria

ECF Veteran
Dec 2, 2011
midwest
Just wanted to give a thumbs up to the friendly folks at Sure Vapes for going above and beyond what was expected. :thumbs:

I recently placed my first order with them and had a question while checking out. So I called and spoke with Chris, who was very helpful. He needed to check on something for me and asked if he could call me back rather than keeping me on hold. Within 5 minutes or so he called back with the answer. Awesome!

The order was sent quickly. I had ordered a ProTank and replacement coils for the Evod. A couple of days after getting the order I opened the replacement heads and realized that they had mistakenly sent the heads for the ProTank. No biggie, and an understandable flub since the order included a ProTank...but I emailed SureVapes about the error and quickly got a response that they were going to send out the heads for the Evod and that I could keep the ProTank heads....no need to send them back. No kidding?!? Now that's the way to impress a new customer! Wow!!! :)

A few days later I received the Evod heads with a nice note AND a very nice ming drip tip thrown in to boot. Wow again!!! ThankYou-smiley.jpg

We truly see a vendor's customer service skills when there is some type of issue with an order. Sure Vapes has proven that they have stellar customer service and I wanted to publicly thank them for treating me so well.

So you may want to check them out. They deserve the biz and they offer FREE shipping on orders over $10. I have no affiliation with them...just a very happy customer.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread