LitecigUSA - Excellent Customer Service

Status
Not open for further replies.

Spike64

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 18, 2013
Michigan
I just want to take a second to express my appreciation for the outstanding customer service that I experienced with my first order with LitecigUSA. The order was shipped very quickly. One of the items, an inexpensive little cone that covers the eGo batt connector outside thread when the UDCT is mounted was not the correct one and didn't fit. I sent an email to customer service and Shawn replied almost immediately. What a refreshing experience. No hassles, no problems. He immediately shipped out the correct part at their expense. He didn't even want me to ship the incorrect part back. Said I could toss it. I just received the replacement and it screws on perfectly. I placed another order immediately with them and its being shipped. I'm sure it wont be the last order I place with them either. Customer service is very, very important with me. It ranks above prices for me. Like it or not, vendors get one chance with me and if they dont provide solid CS, I never come back. It is what it is. The level of thoughtful customer service provided by Shawn was outstanding. More vendors should follow this example.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread