Super-T1 Personal Vaporizer Website

Status
Not open for further replies.

forcedfuel50

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Good evening! I am pleased to announce that Super-T Manufacturing's web sit is now up offering the Super-T1 Vaporizer-
www.supertmanufacturing.com

If you would like to order, I am currently working on a batch of 25 T1's which should be completed in approximately two weeks. I am offering a $10 dollar pre-buy discount on bodies and kits. Please Note! I have a very limited supply of accessories and all such extra accessories ordered such as batteries, chargers, adapters and atomizers will ship with the PV in approximately two weeks. They will not ship out in advance. I apologize in advance for the delay.

I am also designing a 6 volt adapter sleeve (price 29.99) that will allow you to run two 3 volt 800mah CR2's in it, however, until it passes fitment testing, it is not at this time for sale. I also have different adapters available should you want to use different models of atomizers on it.

Happy vaping!
David
Super T Manufacturing
YouTube - Super T Manufacturing T1 Personal Vaporizer 0001
kit.jpg.w560h420.jpg

0716091634a.jpg.w560h420.jpg

0716091631.jpg.w560h420.jpg

0716091633a.jpg.w560h420.jpg

0716091403.jpg.w560h420.jpg

Last edited:

forcedfuel50

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
I definitely appreciate your feedback! Keep in mind though, the Super T body is only $10-20 more then several american made models and $30-50 less then a couple of European models. It contains features not found on other models and these features necessitate over twice the machining of other models on the market:
-Machined Lockable Manual Button
-Machined Saftey Vents
-Machined rear grooves
-Adjustable draw machined into the adapter
-Knurled cap
-Milled "fishmouth" around button
-Slopped and countoured front and rear for asthetics
-Strict adherence to Close tolerances (allowing me to get the diameter down to 18.7mm, the thinnest CR123a/16340 Powered PV on the market)

I have put a lot of thoughtful work and design into it and I hope you can appreciate the results! Sitting side by side other models i own(which are beautiful too), it is simply stunning and the fit and finish is second to none!

David

Last edited:

titanflyer

ECF Veteran
Jun 23, 2009
Charlotte, NC
I have ordered one... without hesitation. Its simply the most beautiful PV that I have seen. Some are more polished and shiney, some are smaller, some have logos on them... my personal preferences trend towards a more industrial look, and I am a believer in function over form (although this has both in spades). While there are lots of beautiful looking PV's out there, the safety concerns taken into account on this unit and work involved in creating this PV far surpass anything I have seen out there to date. I would imagine it can't be any different in its vapor production than my 2 ScrewDrivers or even my 510's, but the fact that there are no electronics or weak links in it mean that it is most probably much more reliable in the long run than any of my other equipment.

PS - I do not represent this device, work for the company, or even really know David, and I paid full price for the unit. I will put out an honest evaluation and full review of the device when I get it.

BiteMe

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Mar 31, 2009
Stanwood, WA
Hi David....
Beautiful work...
I've got to go with Breakfastchef here however. As soon as you get the 6 volt model on the market, you'll have another customer here. Once I tried the higher voltage, 3.7 just wont do any longer!
I'll check back from time to time to see how you're coming along.
Thanks for all the info and the video!

Chris:rolleyes:

clavit

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 18, 2008
EU
This is definitely very cool, especially the adjustable draw!
Sadly, i propably won't be ordering anytime soon. I'm in europe, and taxes on imported goods will bring the price above the screwdriver, and into GG territory.
Too bad, since it sounds like it's going to evolve into a very competent PV; 6V option, different atomizers, adjustable draw, locking switch!
Good luck with your enterprise. If i get to the states anytime soon, you will definitely get an order for a T1, to be delivered to my hotel room :)

forcedfuel50

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Thank you for the orders and nice compliments!

Note: I have received a couple of inquiries about shipping to England and Ireland. I will look into shipping feasibility and cost in the next few days and let you know if it is a go. I have never shipped there and if anyone is aware of how it works(cost, import taxes, clearing customs etc.) Please feel free to PM me with your experiences.

Thanks again!

David

forcedfuel50

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Ordered a 901 my friend! Just the body. I will get the extension for 6V as soon as it is available as well. Can't wait! Thanks!!

I will let you know as soon as i have the extention 6v sleeves available. If we are fortunate and the milling Gods are with me, I may even have them shortly after this first batch is run through.

Thanks Again!

David

forcedfuel50

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
For those who inquired about international shipping, I checked with the Post Office and I am going to go ahead and give it a trial run. Shipping will be 13.95 via priority mail and the post office estimates a delivery time to be 6-10 days. I will update the website to reflect this shipping option!

David

kardjunkie

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 6, 2009
Chillicothe, Ohio
Got a question about the 6v sleeve. It takes 16340 batt., are those the same as cr123? if not will protected cr123 fit? Sorry if this is a stupid question just dont know much about these batteries. And when will the 2nd run of these be ready, i am assuming first run has been sold out on preorder. Any chance of a custom built one? Just dont know about switch on the bottom yet so use to 510 manual switch on the side and my pinkie feels weird trying to push the end. Awesome looking PV!

forcedfuel50

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
How about making the 6 volt tube to fit the 17335 batt's for more maH.

Someday I'll make a bigger tube for bigger batteries, but the goal on this project was to make the thinnest 16340 battery equipped device on the market and since it ended up the same diameter as a dime, its a real nice size without being too bulky.

David

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread