Super T

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bekinder

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 29, 2009
Oklahoma
I have admired your units for quite some time, but until recently, I felt they were unaffordable for me. I have used mods now for three years. I am very used to the 5V smoking to get the stronger hit. I have heard of the kick, but thought I could stick to the stacked
RCR123A 3V batteries, but from your web site I see nothing that takes more than one battery. What would you suggest to me
as delivering the throat hit and dependability, and good looks I desire in a unit? Thanks

forcedfuel50

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
I have admired your units for quite some time, but until recently, I felt they were unaffordable for me. I have used mods now for three years. I am very used to the 5V smoking to get the stronger hit. I have heard of the kick, but thought I could stick to the stacked
RCR123A 3V batteries, but from your web site I see nothing that takes more than one battery. What would you suggest to me
as delivering the throat hit and dependability, and good looks I desire in a unit? Thanks

Welcome Bekinder! I'd go with the ELA, it will give you the flexibility to run so many combinations, you can run it in Variable wattage mode with the Kick and DNA and then switch back to all mechanical at a moments notice if so desired. You can also run rebuildables and wrap ultra low resistance coils for hotter vaping.

forcedfuel50

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Hello, I just saw this post, I have a kick on my 2 PVs and wondered what adding a DNA module will do for me. I really enjoy being "kicked" what more will a DNA do and would I really need it if Im perfectly happy with the Kick.

the DNA20 is 20 watts and has a display. It will transform you ELA into a top button VW device and back to an all mechanical device in a jiffy...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread