Super secret project!

Status
Not open for further replies.

V9LovesYOU

Moved On
ECF Veteran
May 17, 2009
Jacksonville, FL
Or even something a little larger that could carry chargers and stuff for when you are traveling...

makeupbag2-rz-X.jpg

I like how all yours are pictures of handbags! The center pocket is an interesting idea for sure... I'll see what we can do to incorporate something like that in our designs... Also I totally agree on the 'festive prints' options. :)

TheSenator

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 31, 2012
Houston, Texas
On my 2 PV cases I have now (2 different manufacturers), the elastic that is supposed to hold my ego batteries/carts/clearos/etc, gets really loose after awhile and doesn't hold anything in snug.

What about something more solid that could have velcro on it to use as a strap over, when the items are in place?

spacekitty

Krazee Kat Laydee & Guru-X2.5
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 3, 2010
SoCal, USA
I like how all yours are pictures of handbags! The center pocket is an interesting idea for sure... I'll see what we can do to incorporate something like that in our designs... Also I totally agree on the 'festive prints' options. :)

LOL!! I was just using the pics to show an example of the feature I was describing, and not meant to be that size!! :facepalm:
I was trying to work with the one you had shown... it wouldn't take too much to add a pocket on the outside, or the zippered pouch in the center.

I have a couple of different sizes of the 'eGo' cases, and the one that is probably an original is made a lot better... with the lining stitched into the edges. While in the 'knockoff' it is just glued in and I have had to glue it back down already!!

V9LovesYOU

Moved On
ECF Veteran
May 17, 2009
Jacksonville, FL
UPDATE: This project is in a state of Limbo while a finish a couple of other projects. Keep up the suggestions though because they are really good. :)

What I'm thinking about is a variety (like 4 or 5) of cases/bags that can hold anywhere from a single Nebula style battery all the way up to a monster bag for organizing your entire kit.

Plumes.91

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 30, 2012
United States
I was thinking maybe we could make it a little bit bigger than the earlier suggestions and perhaps allow for room for more than one PV and more of our accessories? U know how us vapor fiends love to accessorize?
duff.jpg

and then i got to thinking maybe this style would work? i think it may even be perfect as it is depicted here? Lets get started on production!! :D
army.jpg

On my serious note: I have my Ego holder in front of me. 1 thing thats very important to me personally, is the width of the pouch. Because a lot of our mods are huge. The silver bullet is 1 of the most popular fixed volt mods out and its an inch in width, right? The problem with the Ego style pouch that they sold me with my Vtube is its meant for an ego. I like the previous suggestion of having a different pouch for each mod variant/each mod size. But I'd really like to see something that would allow for a mod like the lavatube, the zmax, the vmax, the mantis, the diamente, AND an ego style device. I'm not sure if anyone would agree with me on that? Thats just my feeling. I'd like it to fit in my pocket, but if it could attach to my belt loop tightly? That would would too. Or an outside pocket clip! :) Or how about this: The MOD UTILITY BELT LINE? These are just ideas but in my personal opinion, they are in the right direction. We truly DO need a lot of space.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread