Status
Not open for further replies.

zoiDman

My -0^10 = Nothing at All*
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 16, 2010
So-Cal
Could David Bowie possibly get any stranger than he already is?

(That is the question David Bowie asks himself, I'm sure. No matter, though. I like his music.)

I did Front Stage for Bowie at Anaheim Stadium in 82 or 83. Kank Remember Exactly cause I was involved in that End of Promotion back in the 70~80’ s for many Groups

And No. He Couldn’t.

Always Laugh when I hear the line.

“I Never Did Anything Out of the Blue. … Whoa-ah, Whoa.”

LOL.

Last edited:

LibertariaNate

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 7, 2011
Utah

LibertariaNate

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 7, 2011
Utah
I've been aniously waiting for two weeks to get my LT's. One for me and one for the son in law. They came on Saturday.
They both broke on Sunday. His was a late Christmas present. I felt really bad giving him a POS for Christmas. I ordered him a Buzz Pro Today.

One day? Did you run over them with your car? :lol:

I shouldn't laugh. That sucks...

zoiDman

My -0^10 = Nothing at All*
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 16, 2010
So-Cal
I've been aniously waiting for two weeks to get my LT's. One for me and one for the son in law. They came on Saturday.
They both broke on Sunday. His was a late Christmas present. I felt really bad giving him a POS for Christmas. I ordered him a Buzz Pro Today.

Say What?

How many Minutes did the LT last before it was "86"?

Carless

ECF Veteran
Jan 1, 2011
Valdosta, GA

Aw, man! Thats too bad. Sorry to hear that. Are they sending replacements?

KeysBum

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 2, 2011
Florida Keys, USA

mikeinbc

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 11, 2012
Chilliwack, BC, CA
Wow. Is the Provari really that good? Is the Lavatube really that bad? Get back to reality guys. The fact is the Lavatube is 1/4 the price of the Provari. Is that justified? IMHO, it isn't, but it doesn't bother me. I don't buy items for the status it brings and I believe in the free market. Provapes is not forcing people to buy their products. By the way, I don't own either. I prefer the mechanical VV.

Batsu

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 18, 2010
oregon
this thread was a funny read, got a few chuckles out of it, i retired my lava tube because of the inconsistency of the the voltage under load with battery drain, it was a fine pv while i had it. but meh. they are both fine in their own respects, and if you don't feel comfortable with the provari price tag, don't buy one. problem solved.

Butters78

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 24, 2012
San Antonio, Texas, United States
Provari never looses voltage under load as the battery drains, the lavatube does... I own both and have metered them both which is how I know this (another ecf member discussed the LT losing voltage which led me to test it for myself). Provari wins a battle that was no contest to begin with. Case closed!!!
I fell for the advertising saying that the LT keeps the voltage. I'm a bit upset about it. That's why I ordered the Provari today and keeping the LT as a back up.

TonyTT

ECF Veteran
Dec 12, 2011
Ottawa
Katy-Perry-Hot-Pictures-5.jpg

If a provari is good enough for Katy Proverry, it's good enough for me..."Shut up and put your money where your mouth is"

nuff said

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread