Status
Not open for further replies.

sonicbomb

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 17, 2015
1187 Hundertwasser
Above ohm, below ohm, on a regulated mod it matters not assuming you have plenty of power to work with. I have tried TC, but found it both overly complex and unnecessary to get a good vape. I find that in power mode I get all the regulation I need by altering the wattage and varying the length of my draw. From what I gather TC can be an effective way to get an even consistent potentially overall cooler vape, while removing the possibility of a dry hit.I have five TC boxes and use them all in power mode.
There are lots of low cost TC devices out there, so give it a go is your best bet and see if you like it.

Reactions: Cigarman

Cigarman

Registered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Apr 13, 2011
St. Petersburg, FL
smoktek.com
I have tried TC, but found it both overly complex and unnecessary to get a good vape. I find that in power mode I get all the regulation I need by altering the wattage and varying the length of my draw. From what I gather TC can be an effective way to get an even consistent potentially overall cooler vape, while removing the possibility of a dry hit.

Same here, for me power mode is more than sufficient to get a satisfying vape... And because I'm positively .... about keeping my tank full at all times, dry hits are never an issue haha

Cigarman

Registered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Apr 13, 2011
St. Petersburg, FL
smoktek.com
Just barely above ohm. Closest I've come to subohm is 1.01. Ran 1.1-1.3 in my Lemos for a couple months currently enjoying my newest rig... Eleaf Icare @1.1

Oooohhh the Eleaf iCare looks very intriguing! I'm partial to smaller set-ups myself. How do you like the draw?? Is it easy to refill/change the coil? How long does the battery life last you?

Cigarman

Registered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Apr 13, 2011
St. Petersburg, FL
smoktek.com

Foggy Road

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 22, 2015
Garland,TX
Oooohhh the Eleaf iCare looks very intriguing! I'm partial to smaller set-ups myself.
The size and weight are perfect for even a T-shirt pocket. Exactly what I've been trying to achieve with my 18350 mods for close to a year now.

How do you like the draw??

Restricted DTL with the afc ring completely removed. Near spot on match for my Lemo with afc wide open.

Is it easy to refill/change the coil?

Very difficult to see the full line in any lighting. I plug in the charge cord in so the red light illuminates the tank. Easy to see that way. First device I've had that I can fill directly from my 60ml bottles with big fat filler tips!

How long does the battery life last you?

Pretty much equal to a full tank. I refilled at least 4 times yesterday. It will take more than 1 iCare to get thru the day. I've got 2 with 2 more on the way. Shirt pocket convenience with a decent (IMO) DTL vape is worth it to me.

I've already cluttered too many threads answering queries on them. :)Here's the iCare thread.

All Things about the Eleaf iCare & iCare Mini

Last edited:

Cigarman

Registered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Apr 13, 2011
St. Petersburg, FL
smoktek.com
The size and weight are perfect for even a T-shirt pocket. Exactly what I've been trying to achieve with my 18350 mods for close to a year now.

Restricted DTL with the afc ring completely removed. Near spot on match for my Lemo with afc wide open.

Very difficult to see the full line in any lighting. I plug in the charge cord in so the red light illuminates the tank. Easy to see that way. First device I've had that I can fill directly from my 60ml bottles with big fat filler tips!

Pretty much equal to a full tank. I refilled at least 4 times yesterday. It will take more than 1 iCare to get thru the day. I've got 2 with 2 more on the way. Shirt pocket convenience with a decent (IMO) DTL vape is worth it to me.

I've already cluttered too many threads answering queries on them. :)Here's the iCare thread.

All Things about the Eleaf iCare & iCare Mini

Thank you so much for answering my questions! And thank you for the thread link, I am heading over to check it out!:D:D

Reactions: Foggy Road
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread