• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

Storage Question - Carts & Liquids

Status
Not open for further replies.

theopold

ECF Veteran
Feb 11, 2010
San Jose, CA
So, I've got about 6 different liquids at this point, I'm using the PTB cart mod (which is amazing!) and it seems to make sense to dedicate separate carts for each flavor but maybe I'm wrong about that...

Do most people use different carts for different flavors or do you use the same cart mod with multiple flavors. And, if you do use different carts for each flavor, got any neat storage ideas to keep track of which cart is which in terms of flavors?? Related comment: Like many people, I am anxiously awaiting the Tesla but I've got to say with a PTB mod the capacity is really amazing - anywhere from 12-15 drops or more at a go, and the hits are consistent throughout. That being the case, it will be interesting to eventually see how the Tesla measures up. Beyond the capacity issue, I guess one advantage of the Tesla would be an extended drip system vs. the use of some type of cart filler material, if you know what I mean...

TD

Last edited:

franklyspeaking

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Mar 17, 2009
Arlington, Texas
www.pharceapp.com

GoodDog

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 31, 2009
SF East Bay
For storage of atomizers and carts try a small ammo box like this:
Ammo boxes for hand guns by MTM Case-Gard - Plastic ammo reloading boxes and cases

You can find them in smaller sizes in sporting goods stores.

Any small pistol round box should work fine to store and carry a bunch of attys and carts.

Is it the box for the .45 caliber that the cartos fit in? Thanks :)

~~~~~~~~~~

At first I filled a bunch of carts but they're still sitting there never used because I can't remember what flavors they are. LOL

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread