refilled carts question

Status
Not open for further replies.

SEB

ECF Veteran
Oct 26, 2009
Canada
I'm using a Staedler permanent Lumocolor pen, it's supposed to be the best but it doesn't last.... If you get a tiny drop of PG on it it will dissolve the marker.

I was thinking of gettin thoses tiny round stikers (the size of a binder hole) and write one letter and mg number like A11 (Apple 11mg) and place it on the cart over the writing.

JLeigh

ECF Veteran
Sep 8, 2009
Wisconsin
I use a Sharpie paint pen in metallic silver. I just mark the cartos and let them sit for a few minutes before adding the rubber caps on both ends. It's not totally permanent because it does eventually wear off, but it works for me. I just make sure I write on an area of the carto that I won't be touching all the time when I'm vaping.

mergryphon

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
I'm ....-retentive. :) I use a Brother label-maker 1/4" or 3/8" width, to make labels that fit around the battery end of cartomizer and 510 carts nicely. Short name of the liquid and its nic strength. So "ChocoMnt 24", etc. They are vinyl so sturdy, and they pull off easily when you need to take them off. Since they are skinny, they look a bit like a normal band on a cig or something.

Then in my 'tackle' box I have slots labeled for Blank, Refill, 0-10, 11-18, 20-26, 30-36, and 48. I put the ones that need refilling into the refill slot when done. When I fill them I put them in the right strength slot, so I can grab an appropriate strength and just pick a flavor.

mergryphon

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
I need you to come and organize for me, lol. I just fill with the same liquid or one that is close.

LOL, I do that too. When I order pre-filled cartomizers I order the matching juice so I can refill them with the same thing. I just label the 510 carts and the blank cartomizers I've filled with other juice. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread