Still searching for a good option with small ecig

Status
Not open for further replies.

robertboyl

ECF Veteran
Jan 26, 2012
Canada
Hi, everyone

Ive seen other posts on this, but still a bit confused. I currently have a provari, ego batteries with vivi novas/t3´s and also a few 510 automatic batteries with the default joye tank system or I use the 510 batteries with IKV 801 atomizer (w/ adapter), which heats up much less then the 510 battery with 510 atomizer...

Im a heavy vaper... I want to try to evolve a bit in my small ecigs department, have it in a way that i can go out with my 510´s and last me an entire nite out at a bar or so...

not sure if I should:

- get an eroll - seems its not a 510 connection and its PPC only has room for 1 battery :(

- continue with 510's and get a PCC (saw nice ones that let you have 2 normal 510 batteries + 2 atomizers).

- get halo g6's which seems to be yet another connection, so id have to buy everything new.

any suggestions?

Thanks!

robertboyl

ECF Veteran
Jan 26, 2012
Canada
Thanks, Johnnie. Can you detail a bit more why, etc, your thoughts on eroll, etc?

Something like this, right? 510 PCC

It would last me long time, the battery being charged charges fast, before I use up the other one?

Do you know if theres any PCC for mega batteries?

Only thing on 510 is, at least with 510 atomizer, it gets very hot... I had better result 510 battery + 801 IKV...

If theres something a whole lot better, I could perhaps invest, after all my 510 wasnt a big investment, the kit was like 40 bucks, and I only have 1 normal battery (the rest are the mega ones that dont fit in PCC).

Thanks!

wv2win

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Feb 10, 2009
GA by way of WV
A heavy vaper using a typical stick battery (90 - 180 mAh) will get 30 - 45 minutes of average to poor performance. (battery drain problems kick in quickly with small mAh batteries) Your only option is a PCC that will hold 5 - 6 batteries. ( and don't stay out too late)

I don't think what you are looking for really exists - not for a heavy vaper.

robertboyl

ECF Veteran
Jan 26, 2012
Canada
thanks. in theory eroll lasts longer, but there seems to be no decent PPC for it and its not standard 510 connection... although joyes PPC is nice looking, similar to iphone, it only has space for 1 battery! :(

i guess, its what you said, I can get the PPC but still not rely only on it, just have it as an alternative and always have my provari handy.

thanks.

vsummer1

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 3, 2012
California
A heavy vaper using a typical stick battery (90 - 180 mAh) will get 30 - 45 minutes of average to poor performance. (battery drain problems kick in quickly with small mAh batteries) Your only option is a PCC that will hold 5 - 6 batteries. ( and don't stay out too late)

I don't think what you are looking for really exists - not for a heavy vaper.

If it did exist, we all wouldn't be sporting the huge batteries. That is the problem, the technology just isn't there for batteries to do what we want them to do: give good vapor, hit after hit, for enough time to not be a hassle.

wv2win

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Feb 10, 2009
GA by way of WV
If it did exist, we all wouldn't be sporting the huge batteries. That is the problem, the technology just isn't there for batteries to do what we want them to do: give good vapor, hit after hit, for enough time to not be a hassle.

I agree. The small stick batteries have neither the power or the functionality to provide a long lasting and consistent vaping experience.

Standpoint

ECF Veteran
Feb 24, 2011
South St. Paul, MN
The eRoll is what you are looking for. Get a second atty cover and rotate the ecigs as they run out of power, it will definitely last you all night of constant vaping. It is what I use when out for the night. Either carry a little case w/ extra tanks filled or a needle bottle to refill the two cartridges you would be using. It produces vapor that is on par or rivals my Vivi Novas w/ eGos, etc.

You carry one battery charging in the PCC and the other battery either in your pocket or hold it and use it.

It is proprietary parts, but that is OK.

darkhood

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Dec 22, 2012
PA
I like these for on the go vaping, I use mine w/ a 306 dripper and just bring a little 3ml bottle of juice but you can use em w/ a shorty carto and it's the same size as a regular cigarette all put together and will last a good 3-4 hours: Micro EGO Batteries

They have a kit too - KGO batteries 1100mAh (ignore the name, the link's right)

robertboyl

ECF Veteran
Jan 26, 2012
Canada
Thanks for all tips!!!

But the eroll is only 90ohms, so its newer, perhaps better vape, etc then 510s, but I imagine 1 battery will last like 1h.

you mentioned madvapes, do you know if this PCC supports mega batteries?

Vision 510 PCC KIT

I see the joye 510 PCC has space for 4 or 5 batteries, atomizer, etc! and it supports mega batteries, so that sounds really good, last more then eroll.

Im really in doubt as the only thing bad on the 510 auto batteries with the 510 atomizer at least is that it heats up fast, i imagine the eroll in better in that aspect.

so the 510 auto batteries have a more complete and longer lasting PCC then the eroll, but eroll more modern, perhaps better performing and great looking PCC.

Not sure if it would fit in the PCC, but I could also get 510 PCC Joye 510 PCC and use the 801 atomizer on it, which doesnt heat up, but requires dripping...

will analyse and decide soon... any extra tips appreciated.

Thanks

Plumes.91

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 30, 2012
United States
dude the VOLT or BLOOG are the BEST cigalikes on the market.
you might even like them enough to not need a bigger mod, at least for a good while.
Try them. I don't think you'd regret it. If I'm not mistaken they are regulated batteries.
So your vape voltage will not decrease as the battery dies. Similar to the eRoll, but with longer life.

I'm vaping one right now actually. I love them with super shorty cartos for out of the house.
Good luck.

andrewr623

Feb 19, 2013
Minnesota
I agree that you should try out bloog or volt. I have had a bloog for 2 months now and have yet to have a need for more than 3 batt's in a day, Hell I've found that it's easier just to carry 3 78mm batt's and a couple carto's than a pcc and haven't run out of power yet, and I think I'm a fairly heavy vapor. plus you can find adapters to hook them up to all your 510 equipment, which should make the transition easier on your wallet.

Last edited:

Ansah

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 27, 2012
USA
I agree. The small stick batteries have neither the power or the functionality to provide a long lasting and consistent vaping experience.

I agree with this too. You can't have the perfect everything in one mod. So IMHO, the best of both worlds is to have both something large and something small. For situations where I don't wish to tote the Provari, I've really taken a liking to the SD 510 Keyring Mod for lightweight portability, and carry a couple with me when out and about.

Bookworm

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 16, 2012
USA
The eRoll is awesome. It's only 90mah but the pcc case is 1000mah. It is almost as small as a cig, and the pcc is smaller than an iPhone. It hits like an ego c, and uses ego c atomizers. I can take the pcc with one eRoll inside and a small bottle of juice and I'm good all day. I have had mine for a few weeks and have barely used anything else since it arrived. Check out some of the reviews on YouTube. It's an awesome little ecig.

wv2win

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Feb 10, 2009
GA by way of WV
dude the VOLT or BLOOG are the BEST cigalikes on the market.
you might even like them enough to not need a bigger mod, at least for a good while.
Try them. I don't think you'd regret it. If I'm not mistaken they are regulated batteries.
So your vape voltage will not decrease as the battery dies. Similar to the eRoll, but with longer life.

I'm vaping one right now actually. I love them with super shorty cartos for out of the house.
Good luck.

I'm 99% sure that the Volt and Bloog stick batteries are NOT regulated and thus, battery drain issues will apply as with all unregulated batteries. The Volt's larger batteries may be regulated but since he is looking for small, that's a moot point. I do agree from all I have read that the Volt is probably the best of the stick battery PV's. But he still won't get through the night of heavy vaping on one battery - not even close.

Last edited:

ilovehugehits

Moved On
Jan 28, 2013
Minnesota
The Volt kit comes with a PCC.
So battery life isn't an issue.
Their batteries are sealed, which is unique for an auto mini.
Their refills are less expensive than most vendors.
Their 3 month warranty seems short though.

I have a Blu Premium 100.
It works just fine, and is sharp looking.
The cartridges contain Johnson Creek VG juice.
The 510 threading gives me lots of refill options.
The Volt is great, but since it's not 510 threaded.
You would need to buy an adaptor to use your current cartos.

If you want an inexpensive 510 mini.
I would recommend Jet Cigs.
$15 for two bats, a USB & two cartridges, with their discount code.
The white light is great for stealth vaping.
They're basically rebranded Blu premium bats.
If you want a PCC, you can buy one from Volcano for $10.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread