Steam Monkey Product Updates and Discussion: Join the Troop!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lance_Wallen

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Aug 11, 2011
Fort Worth
www.steammonkey.com
Thanks! I hope you enjoy it. It's one of my favorite little devices.

I've got some big news coming down the pipe in the next couple of weeks. My activity has dropped off a bit on most of my networking sites because I'm just running out of time in the day lol.

Good, exciting and fun news coming though.

Boring news first... Vivi novas are back in stock :p

Lance_Wallen

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Aug 11, 2011
Fort Worth
www.steammonkey.com
FYI: I'm still alive ;)

Been crazy busy working on stuff but stock keeps rolling in and my new projects are coming along nicely. I should have some original monkey designs to announce shortly after VapeStock. I'll be attending vapestock as a vaper not a vendor so if you're there... look for the guy with the foot long red beard and most likely wearing a kilt ;)

Elnroth

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 10, 2012
Philadelphia

Been crazy busy working on stuff but stock keeps rolling in and my new projects are coming along nicely. I should have some original monkey designs to announce shortly after VapeStock. I'll be attending vapestock as a vaper not a vendor so if you're there... look for the guy with the foot long red beard and most likely wearing a kilt ;)

Just checking in to see what you're up to these days. I'll look for you at vapestock :D

Arvidx

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 25, 2009
Tucson, Arizona, United States

Can't wait to see what you have coming man, standardized good quality american equipment with a reasonable price!!! makes me tingle!

Lance_Wallen

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Aug 11, 2011
Fort Worth
www.steammonkey.com
BIG restock tonight.

Restocked Aga-T+, RSST, Igo-L, AGR carto Tank, numerous Drip tips, all my batteries, SS Mesh, Kanthal A1 wires.

Also added:

The SD Can, a built in blunt tip needle juice can. Annodized body, LDPE bottle inside, nice litlte keyring. I dig em.

DS60 drip tips from Captivape: American made drip tips, annodized aluminum, 60mm long, lots of fun.

Ekowool: The best Silica wick I can find. high quality amorphous (safe) silica wicking material, braided in 2mm ID so it comes out to ~3mm OD but it's squishy. Works great in dripper RBAs and genesis RBAs. My current favorite set up is in an Aga-T. I lightly (like 10 seconds across the entire wick) torch it just enough to stiffen it up and then wrap my coil and drop it in, no sleeving, no oxidizing, just easy build. Wicks like a champ.

Also added a number of things to the Monkey Labs section. Some Powder coated Igo-Ls, CCTS's and "Tuxedo" combos. These are limited edition, I do 1 batch in each color and will never repeat them. it's a little hobby of mine, I call it putting lipstick on a pig ;) I also made up a number of powder coated extension rings for blinging up those CCTS's.

I'm sure i forgot something so if you were waiting on something to be in stock, nows the time to check it out :)

Lance_Wallen

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Aug 11, 2011
Fort Worth
www.steammonkey.com
What is the difference between ekowool and plain silica?

Ekowool is braided, most other silica wicks you'll get are twisted, and it comes from a supplier that actually tells you what's in the product. It's just an overall higher quality and I can say it's all amorphous because of how they make it and advertise it. It's not just 'random' silica cordage.

I'm picky about what I'll carry and some silica can be contaminated with who knows what, have crystalline silica in it, or any number of other issues. It's a big reason why people started using SS mesh in the first place. By getting 'good quality' silica that comes from a manufacturer that takes their stuff seriously I'm able to cut those risks out.

Lance_Wallen

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Aug 11, 2011
Fort Worth
www.steammonkey.com
Lance, you are forever torturing me. Vapestock is in a week and you do this now. Hopefully your stock holds out until after. Trying to maintain a fat wallet incase something catches my eye. ;)

I'll be at vapestock, the restock won't hold out but I've got less delay between restocks these days.

Lance_Wallen

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Aug 11, 2011
Fort Worth
www.steammonkey.com
Some new news!

The Z2 clone switch is live on the site. This is an item just for the Z2 owners out there lookin for a spare switch. Or maybe, you want to piece together you own kit and buy multiple heads and multiple battery tubes but dont' want to buy one of 'every' device. You can get all the parts for the Z2 system exactly where you'd expect but the switch... missing from the line up. So, I decided to fill that gap and offer one on my store.

Also, I just launched the Juice lines for SteamMonkey. I'm starting off with 4 of DBLiquids flavors. He's a small mixer that follows safe practices. I've tried the juice, I like it, so I'm sellin it :)

You can find the listings under USA E-liquid on my site. I currently only have 15ml bottles in 50/50 and max VG at 6, 12, and 18mg strengths. More nics and bigger bottles as well as more flavors are COMING SOON!

SteamMonkey just officially became a 1 stop shop. hardware, RBA supplies, juice. I got what you need!

Lance_Wallen

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Aug 11, 2011
Fort Worth
www.steammonkey.com
30awg wire going back in stock now. drip tip restock later today. Tomorrow I should have AGR, Aga-T, and Igo-L. I'm also putting a limited stock of replacement tanks for the AGRs up tomorrow.

If you're not tracking my Link progress and want to, check out the other thread here in suppliers. Most of my Link related updates will be going there and that's the place to discuss it.

Lance_Wallen

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Aug 11, 2011
Fort Worth
www.steammonkey.com
Vaporizers, Ecigs and Accessories

I just did a rather large restock of my RBAs and Carto Tanks.
The RBAs on my site have all had their prices reduced and the listing has changed. Previously they came in a Monkey Can which had a sampler pack of my various wick materials and wires. I have reduced the price of the RBAs themselves and added the Monkey Can as an option if you’d like the sampler pack.

Items just restocked:

Igo-L Rebuildable Dripping Atomizer

Aga-T+ Rebuildable Genesis style Astomizer (Poly tank)

Aga-T+ Borosilicate (pyrex) replacement tanks

The AGR Carto Tank (designed around Boge cartos, comes with 2 tank bodies, one for long and one for standard length cartos)

I’ve also added replacement tanks for the AGR Carto tank, both short and long varieties.

The RSST also went back in stock with the same changes a few days ago. Reduced price, and accessory monkey can.

Don’t forget, Steam Monkey now carries E-liquids as well! Selection is limited but we’ll be expanding our offerings rapidly!

Lance_Wallen

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Aug 11, 2011
Fort Worth
www.steammonkey.com
Howdy all,

I just put the Chimp Kits back in stock. The Silverback kits should be back up sometime later in the week or first thing next week. (waiting on Kanger)

I've also added a product video for the Twist kits to the product page (linked above).

AND!

I"m running a promo on Juice, seems folks still don't know I'm sellin it, so maybe a sale will get the word out! If you use the Coupon code MOIST at check out, you get 10% off any E-liquid in the cart.

For those that don't know, my Chimp Kit is an Ego Twist kit, it comes with a 1100mAh Ego Twist, an Evod, a debridged 306 Dripping atomizer and a 510-USB charging cable.

-Lance

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread