Status
Not open for further replies.

Thrasher

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 28, 2012
Madeira beach, Fla
i cant remember how right off my head but will have all that info soon (soon as I figure it out again lol)
will update.

i think everyone who starts will have to post somewhere to say so and then after a work unit is sent in it can be verified on the team stats page.
I will check w F@h but just from the way we install then add the team number later i dont think it automatically adds them to the data base until it send in the work.

i do know that right clicking the icon and going to status offers a team stat page but team members wont show up until they post their first unit. right now it only shows me lol (i joined the team 10 minutes before my work was done )

Last edited:

tnt56

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 30, 2012
Tripple digits half way to home
Thrasher: I've got one comp at work and just now loaded the second home unit. I'm trying to get all the computers cpu usage set where it won't burn up the laptops or be noticed at work. I posted in the other thread about talking to a Bio Professor at work and he was very familiar with folding. I had no idea it existed till you and Old Soldier brought it to my attention. I just want to personally say Thank you all for bringing this out in the open like you have done. No projects have been completed but at least there is work being done that may be helpful. Thanks again for the information.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread