Stainless steel cable wicking?

cambford91

ECF Veteran
Nov 25, 2022
United States
I just ordered a stubby aio, I know it has the stainless steel cable wicking and I was just wondering if there wasn't anything I need to do to the cables, or are they ready to start wicking right out the box. Like do you to soak them in juice or anything. Or do I just put my coil in fill the tank up and start vaping?

PortableOhmReader

• Feb 3, 2023
    California
    They are ready to go out of the box. The less you handle them with your bare hands (oil on fingers) the better. Recommend picking them up and installing with tweezers. Cut your wicks short so they just barely reach the top of cables for best performance.

cambford91

ECF Veteran
    Nov 25, 2022
    United States
    They are ready to go out of the box. The less you handle them with your bare hands (oil on fingers) the better. Recommend picking them up and installing with tweezers. Cut your wicks short so they just barely reach the top of cables for best performance.
    Awesome thanks man

cambford91

ECF Veteran
    Nov 25, 2022
    United States
    Awesome thanks man
    Do you just rinse em with water, when you clean your tank and when u switch juices?

Users who are viewing this thread