• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

South Jersey Vapers

Status
Not open for further replies.

lrd3

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 22, 2010
n.j
im north of you guys. theres alot of stores selling the disposable ones here. and a few with what we would consider (a really expensive cheep kit) the kits i see are a single 510 bat 2 attys n 6 carts 1 charger.... for 50 bucks.... i do get to talk to alot of ppl at the counter about them... i send them all here to ecf..

mudboy

ECF Veteran
Sep 30, 2010
Penny Pot NJ
NJ Vapo,
I'm in Lacey Twp every weekened just south of you and know quite a few people from bayville. I saw the njoy kit in the lacey 711 on 9 last weekend. If you ever want to meet up and try some different flavors or anything, just let me know. I'll probably be up that way tommorrow night and sat. night. At my local quickie mart we have "nicstick". single battery 510 kit with 1 atty and 2 carts for $25. thats how I got started abiout 2 months ago. I have since spent a few hundred bucks discovering my "perfect vape".

lrd3

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 22, 2010
n.j
NJ Vapo,
I'm in Lacey Twp every weekened just south of you and know quite a few people from bayville. I saw the njoy kit in the lacey 711 on 9 last weekend. If you ever want to meet up and try some different flavors or anything, just let me know. I'll probably be up that way tommorrow night and sat. night. At my local quickie mart we have "nicstick". single battery 510 kit with 1 atty and 2 carts for $25. thats how I got started abiout 2 months ago. I have since spent a few hundred bucks discovering my "perfect vape".

so have you found it yet? "perfect vape" its amazing. in the last years of my smoking addiction i tried to spend less and less. because as we all know you will never actually enjoy a analog. but don't think twice on "investing" my money to enjoy my vaping experience. and with the pace of these pv mods. it just keeps getting better............

mudboy

ECF Veteran
Sep 30, 2010
Penny Pot NJ
I have gotten close I believe. I'm happy how the Screwdriver vapes with 2.3 ohm attys. I'm waiting for the new Shockwave to come out from Super T and I will order that along with his Juice Mate toi try out. As far as juice goes. I have tried some from Totally Wicked, Freedom Smoke USA and also Mad Vapes. I didn't like much of anything from Madvapes. Freedom Smoke is pretty good but only REALLY like the Wins/ton so far. My favorite is Totally Wickeds Titan/Tornado juice (Tobacco). I still plan on ordering $20 in Juice every pay (2weeks) to try different flavors from different vendors.

NJ Vapo

ECF Veteran
Oct 29, 2010
NJ
I am planning on ordering a Reo as soon as they are available-looks so convenient! As far as Juices and accessories go--i have ordered from Good phrophets-DIY Flavorshack_Vapor Galaxy and Totally Wicked- no complaints on any of these-
only juice i havent been thrilled with was DK Tab-heard so many good things-but when i got it-wasnt so great!

Puffadder

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 29, 2011
Punta Gorda Belize / NJ
I live primarily in Belize now but grew up in Cherry Hill and Somers Point (Where I still maintain residence) and lived all over Atlantic Co. Good to know I might run into some fellow vapers on my bi annual trips to SJ. When I was there in June I noticed the smoke shop across from the Hamilton Mall near the Acme is also selling some supplies but didn't have time to really check it out for quantity or prices.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread