Soon to try this for the first time.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TWISTED VICTOR

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Sep 14, 2009
The edge of Mayhem
Ok, snus-fluffers, so where exactly are the studs located on these leather thongs? hehehe

Be out west....somewheres about Oregon......(must not tell).......drivin' a freaked out bus......(don't say it).........a guy with, like, 40 pounds of snuff......(sorry dg...can't help it)...........and wearing rainbow suspenders................(I feel dirty now)....................

hittman

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Contest Winner!
  • Jul 13, 2009
    Somewhere between here and there
    She still doesn't know 'bout the brass studded leather thongs

True......that'll be our secret....shhhh................

Oh look....there goes someone with a 3.5 in. thumbnail..........
    I was referring to OTD's comment on the other thread about the thumbnail when we were talking about ways to take snuff.

dgriego

Ultra Member
    ECF Veteran
    Dec 8, 2009
    New Mexico
    LOL I have been using the pinky fingernail on my right hand today. It actually works pretty good. With pinching I have been known to make messes. I get snuff all over myself, using the pinky nail today I have not spilled any, and I have no black smudges on my pants!

YEH perhaps I will be able to wear white again!

Forgot to add:

OTD congradulations on that rep!

Katya

ECF Guru
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Feb 23, 2010
    SoCal
    Hello, Freya! I just saw this thread, so let me say hi and welcome. I'm female and I snus and use dissolvable tobacco (Stonewall and Ariva). Just like Slybootz, my favorite everyday snus is General mint mini and almost everything Fellini. I use Thunder Frosted minis when I really need serious intervention. They are usually too strong for me, so I either take out a pouch and save it for later or cut it in half (snus is very forgiving). But there's something about Thunder that just--delivers.

I still vape, for fun and variety, especially when I find a new flavor that I really like, but I don't depend on it, never really could. It's no more effective than Nicorette, just much more fun. So I found my happy place, with the help of snus, dissolvables and vaping. I hope you will too.

Right now I'm eagerly awaiting the CigRx from Star Scientific that was discussed in a different thread, I believe in Nicotine subforum. If they can really find and isolate that elusive molecule that we all seem to crave so badly, I will have found my nirvana.

Welcome to the other side, where WTA bliss can be achieved without burning paper cigarettes.;)

prr2freya

ECF Veteran
    Oh yes LOTS of sillyness:) I am now never going to see suspenders in the same light again:pervy:
    And the suspenders, for goodness sakes don't tell her about the suspenders!
    OK, tell me about the suspenders, I'll keep my ears covered (but I will keep my eyes open ~_*

Hello, Freya! I just saw this thread, so let me say hi and welcome. I'm female and I snus and use dissolvable tobacco (Stonewall and Ariva). Just like Slybootz, my favorite everyday snus is General mint mini and almost everything Fellini. I use Thunder Frosted minis when I really need serious intervention. They are usually too strong for me, so I either take out a pouch and save it for later or cut it in half (snus is very forgiving). But there's something about Thunder that just--delivers.

I still vape, for fun and variety, especially when I find a new flavor that I really like, but I don't depend on it, never really could. It's no more effective than Nicorette, just much more fun. So I found my happy place, with the help of snus, dissolvables and vaping. I hope you will too.

Right now I'm eagerly awaiting the CigRx from Star Scientific that was discussed in a different thread, I believe in Nicotine subforum. If they can really find and isolate that elusive molecule that we all seem to crave so badly, I will have found my nirvana.

Welcome to the other side, where WTA bliss can be achieved without burning paper cigarettes.;)
    Hi!!! I hope to find my happy place too. Oh and now I need to do a forum search to learn about this CigRx! I am definitely missing something... and trying not to pull my hair out and cry. But most of the time I am quite bubbly just not so much right now. I needs mah happy place!

And Hi Wiz! I used to read your posts when i first got on here and I see you are still as entertaining as ever.. hehe

Katya

ECF Guru
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Feb 23, 2010
    SoCal
    Oh yes LOTS of sillyness:) I am now never going to see suspenders in the same light again:pervy:

OK, tell me about the suspenders, I'll keep my ears covered (but I will keep my eyes open ~_*

Hi!!! I hope to find my happy place too. Oh and now I need to do a forum search to learn about this CigRx! I am definitely missing something... and trying not to pull my hair out and cry. But most of the time I am quite bubbly just not so much right now. I needs mah happy place!

And Hi Wiz! I used to read your posts when i first got on here and I see you are still as entertaining as ever.. hehe

Here it is:

tobacco alkaloid pill?

Big mystery.

TWISTED VICTOR

Vaping Master
    ECF Veteran
    Sep 14, 2009
    The edge of Mayhem
    "Say hello to my Little Tin"

:)Snufface!

:w00t:.....Aaahahahahahahaha..(snort)..hahahahahaa

Some crazy ol' guy that likes to post pictures of his nose....go figure.......

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread