• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

Something a little different

Status
Not open for further replies.

Illustrated_Man

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Nov 25, 2010
Rochester, NY
So, it's tax time, and I got my first tax refund in over a decade. I've purchased a couple new toys, the first of which I think you all willl approve of:

M4EdQ.jpg

That's a .457 Jack Haley Magnum air rifle...Good for over 500 FPE, which means it'll take medium-large game(or zombies) past 100 yards. The 2.5-10x40 ACOG knock-off with dual-illuminated bullet-drop compensated reticle works well.

It even came with an assortment of ammunition, ranging from 250 to 430 grains, truncated cone, soft-point and hollow-points.

Illustrated_Man

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Nov 25, 2010
Rochester, NY
I don't think I've ever seen one with the white grips before... Nice catch there!

They came with either white swirled with blue, black, or a woodgrained brown plastic wraparound, or brown, white swirled or black flat panel grips. And yes, the white grips look sweet on the chromed 150.

How about this for something different...a Venom shrouded Mac-1 LD Pistol, built from the Crosman Mark I...it's an air pistol that'll outshoot rifles at 50 yards, stay almost silent, and hold consistent velocity from 50 degrees Fahrenheit to 90 degrees Fahrenheit.

QGFKR.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread