Someone please let me know.....

Status
Not open for further replies.

ChicagoJB

Feb 2, 2010
Chicago
What company is this packaging from? I bought this piece of junk for $70 and now it no longer works after 3 days. I want to contact the manufacture as the shop I got it from will not return my money. It was bought in Skokie IL at a tobacco shop. Anyone have any idea what brand this is? Also it is the exact size of a normal marlboro..would that make it a 510 series? There is no info on who made this or a model number anywhere on the box or the instructions...soooo weird

I can not post pictures or links yet as I do not have 15 posts on this board, so if anyone can help me with posting the picture please reply so I can send you the link so everyone can see it...thanks!!

Remie

ECF Veteran
Dec 16, 2009
Florida
You can PM me the link and I'll post it for you. Wow, sorry you had a bad experience - but you're in good hands now and the more you read the more you will learn.

The size alone isn't an exact indication of what model it would be similar to. A 510 is more the length of a 100...

I'm sure once everyone takes a look at it, someone will recognize what it is.

ChicagoJB

Feb 2, 2010
Chicago
You can PM me the link and I'll post it for you. Wow, sorry you had a bad experience - but you're in good hands now and the more you read the more you will learn.

The size alone isn't an exact indication of what model it would be similar to. A 510 is more the length of a 100...

I'm sure once everyone takes a look at it, someone will recognize what it is.

Thanks!! PM sent!

Remie

ECF Veteran
Dec 16, 2009
Florida
ChicagoJB said:
Here are 2 pics of what I bought...thanks for your help.

IMG00009-20100201-2119.jpg

IMG00010-20100201-2120.jpg

No problem! Happy to help :)

It looks like it says "smoking anywhere" - I know I have read about other people who were less than pleased with this product :(

I personally don't know anything about it, but I am sure someone will reply who does.

I agree - contact your credit card company and dispute the charge.

In the meantime - if it's any consolation, consider it "initiation fees" and welcome to vaping :) I am sure you will find something that suits your needs from a reputable supplier - there is so much information here.

FWIW - I spent less than half of the cost of the kit you purchased for my first starter-kit... and then the obsession took over 8-o

Welcome to the forum, and welcome to vaping! :)

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread