I don't know what I bought

Status
Not open for further replies.

shinimouri25

ECF Veteran
Dec 27, 2011
Windham, CT
So I upgraded my original e-cig a while back (like 6-12 months) and tried a new flavor for juice. It was disgusting and I didn't want to make the same mistake by buying online all over again. I tried to find a shop near me and there was nothing within 50 miles, so I got discouraged and gave up vaping. Well now I'm back at it again and for the life of me I cant remember the model of the cig that I bought. I know it's from "elite vaporworks" (thats what it says on the cloth bag it came with), but I can't find a model # or anything written anywhere and I browsed their site and didn't find it.
IMAG0450.jpg
This is a picture I just took of everything it came with excluding the bag.

can any help me out here? I'll need to know if I ever have to replace parts.

SirSteve

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 10, 2012
Northern Indiana
Ego style battery, from what I saw on the site, it is either a Kgo, or a Twist. I am guessing it is similar to the Kgo kit with the Boge 510 cartomizers that they have listed. The one on their site is a 1100 mah battery. If that is the case, you should be able to use anything with either a 510 connection or one that uses ego cone threading. The 510 is the smaller connection in the center, ego cone threading is on the outside and often used for a cone to help 510 cartos to blend in with battery a little better. The ones on their site look like they have the short cone screwed onto the cone threading. The Twist has a dial on the bottom, but otherwise is similar.

The Kgo has a decent reputation, with the cartos pictured and the charger, you should be good to go once you add juice. Actually you have a pretty nice kit, it should serve you well.

shinimouri25

ECF Veteran
Dec 27, 2011
Windham, CT
On the one I originally had inside the cart's there was a white cloth/foam/whatever to absorb the juice. While I was filling I would occasionally pull it out a bit and push it back in to make sure it had fully absorbed everything.

In these carts there is a little tube in the center with a wire coming out and looping back down into the white stuff. This causes me to be unable to move the absorbent stuff. Are there any tricks to filling these?

Katya

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 23, 2010
SoCal
On the one I originally had inside the cart's there was a white cloth/foam/whatever to absorb the juice. While I was filling I would occasionally pull it out a bit and push it back in to make sure it had fully absorbed everything.

In these carts there is a little tube in the center with a wire coming out and looping back down into the white stuff. This causes me to be unable to move the absorbent stuff. Are there any tricks to filling these?

Those are cartomizers with filler which absorbs the eliquid. Do not disturb it while refilling. The central air tube houses an atomizer coil--try not to get any juice into that air tube or move the wires--you may break them and kill you carto!

Just drip your juice into the filler, slowly, down the carto walls, just like pouring beer into a glass.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread