Status
Not open for further replies.

Mowgli

Runs with scissors
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 25, 2013
Taxachusetts
Quoted from last page of http://www.e-cigarette-forum.com/fo...ussion/3931-become-ecf-supporting-member.html

I'm tying to do a $24 donation, but PayPal requires me to link a legitimate account to this organization that I know has forced consumers to give up protection.
I have a Paypal MasterCard on a verified account with these shysters, but to require me to burn another legitimate account is not an option.
So, the ball in e-cig's court, any legitimate options?
I'm curious why this site would lock themselves into a money laundering syndicate who is actively attacking the vaping community?
I'm totally on board for supporting this community that has done so much for me. My problem is that I use prepaid CC's for most online purchases and PayPal is not accepting my prepaid Vanilla Visa card, which has plenty of funds on it to cover a mere $24. Any ideas for me? Bums me out. :confused:
I'd also like to use a prepaid CC. Any options?

Thanks

:2c::2c:

Tatsel_Morte

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
I'll second this! Prepaid CC support or perhaps even a P.O. box for an admin to send checks/money orders. I linked my paypal and bank account to get verified and a week later got hit with a $1,000 charge to I think it was somewhere in Turkey...No bueno.
I want to become a supporting member, though I'm unemployed ATM so it may be a while. Still, when I do have the funds; I'm just not comfortable linking my new debit card and account numbers to Paypal again. My bank, or rather credit union, has pretty awesome ID theft and fraudulent charge monitoring (I was notified 10 min after the transaction tried to clear!) but I don't want to have to change my account everytime I make an effort to support the vaping community I so love and cherish.

Mowgli

Runs with scissors
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 25, 2013
Taxachusetts
At this time, Paypal is the only viable option for us. Other options have been looked into, but currently are too expensive.

If any other options present themselves that aren't ridiculously expensive or restrictive, we would be happy to look into it. :)

Thanks Sonic. Please keep us posted if another option becomes available.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread