• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

so its saturday night, whats everyone up to?

Status
Not open for further replies.

soxdiehard

ECF Veteran
Aug 8, 2010
maine
hey tarheel!!!!! first time ive seen u on here, welcome!!!!!

so i gotta question, where does everyone get their juice from?????

im gonna try tasty vapor next cause ive tried a couple and they r much better than v4l's ive found. and ive heard nothin but awesome things about them. any other companies out there that have really pronounced flavors like tv?

tarheeldan

ECF Veteran
Feb 2, 2010
Dover, NH
Thanks for the welcome, soxdiehard :)

Funny you mention TV, I actually have been getting my juice only from them since March. So, I can't say on other companies with good pronounced flavors (save I hears Mrs. T's is good), but can mention TV flavors I've really liked: Boston cream pie, mint choc chip, kretek, blueberry cheesecake, atomic cinnacide, butter rum, and almond horn (in order of awesomeness (high to less)).

Have a great night all! Off to sit quiet.

Redd

ECF Veteran
Dec 1, 2009
Central WI
I vape nothing but menthol, and the clean (no tobacco flavor) at that. I found the Menthol Freeze from Strictly E Juice to affordably fill the bill for me.

I can get two 30ML bottles for under 20 bucks, free shipping, and at 24 mg nic I cut it with VG and a few drops everclear to bring down the flavor a few notches and I'm set for a couple months. The flavor is quite strong, so a 50/45/5 ratio works for me.

tarheeldan

ECF Veteran
Feb 2, 2010
Dover, NH
They do have red bull :) It's called Blue bulls ;) (I know, I said I was going to bed...addicted to ECF anyone?) The almond horn is a nutty pastry yumminess, but lower on my awesomeness totem pole. Hmm...amaretto stone sour huh? Oh, my buddy just got irish cream and says it's delicious! Really smooth and tasty, I think he said.

Right, sleepytime for real lol.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread