So how many of you don't care about e-cigarettes?

Status
Not open for further replies.

JerryRM

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Nov 10, 2009
Rhode Island
bump252Dturtle.gif

JerryRM

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Nov 10, 2009
Rhode Island
i am still smoking cigs
i got my e cig 2 weeks ago..
it gives me a headache..
one battery barely works..
any how..i can't get it ..
what am i doing wrong...
http://www.e-cigarette-forum.com/forum/ask-experts/

Barb, you should post this in the Ecigarette Technical Issues or Ask The Experts sections of the forum. Since you posted here, are you using PG or VG based juice? If you are using, pre-filled carts, it's probably PG. Some people have reactions to PG, so that could be what is causing your headaches. Try switching to VG and see what happens.

As for the batteries, are you fully charging them? Also, if your cartridge is low on juice, that would give the impression that the battery is weak, when it's really the cartridge that's empty. I could also just be a bad battery.

I thought your avatar was Janis Joplin !!

Barb, you should post this in the Ecigarette Technical Issues or Ask The Experts sections of the forum. Since you posted here, are you using PG or VG based juice? If you are using, pre-filled carts, it's probably PG. Some people have reactions to PG, so that could be what is causing your headaches. Try switching to VG and see what happens.

As for the batteries, are you fully charging them? Also, if your cartridge is low on juice, that would give the impression that the battery is weak, when it's really the cartridge that's empty. I could also just be a bad battery.

I thought your avatar was Janis Joplin !!
it is
it is a prefill.... KR808D1
and i have charged the second bat...thanks

kristin

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Aug 16, 2009
CASAA - Wisconsin
casaa.org
Cool, thanks!

We definitely need ECF members to sign, but any way we can get the petition OUT to the rest of the world will have a HUGE impact!

People need to remember to post links on Facebook & Twitter - get it out to John Q. public!!

Also, if people want to get a hard copy for people to sign in the "real world" you can print one out here: http://www.casaa.org/files/Petition for Live Signatures.pdf

v1John

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Mar 23, 2010
va
Cool, thanks!

We definitely need ECF members to sign, but any way we can get the petition OUT to the rest of the world will have a HUGE impact!

People need to remember to post links on Facebook & Twitter - get it out to John Q. public!!

Also, if people want to get a hard copy for people to sign in the "real world" you can print one out here: http://www.casaa.org/files/Petition for Live Signatures.pdf

Hi kristin, I forgot where I posted it, but is it good to let the people who print them and collect signatures know what to do with them and when? Is it necessary for you or someone at the Vapers Coalition or Casaa get them to compile a master petition? thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread