The Challenge - Support CASAA

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vocalek

CASAA Activist
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Luisa said:
Volcalek,I would like to issue a challenge to everyone on this forum. I challenge everyone to send a $10.00 donation to Casaa this week. It will be interesting to see how many members will do this in support of keeping ecigs legal. If you can give more,wonderful!! If you are serious about keeping your ecig,DONATE. Volcalek,can that be posted at the top of the site opening page along with the petition information? It will be revealing.

So what do you say to Luisa's challenge?

Here is how you donate:

1. Go to CASAA | The Consumer Advocates for Smoke-Free Alternatives Association
2. In the row of tabs, click on the one labeled Support CASAA.

View attachment 9450

3. On the Support CASAA page, scroll down to see the form.

View attachment 9451

4. Fill in the blanks.
5. Click the Continue button to go to the secure page where you enter your credit card information.
6. Complete the process.

FYI: Your contributions are not, unfortunately, tax dedictible. We are not seeking 501(c)3 status because of the limitations on activities that seek to influence legislation. We definitely want to influence legislation!

Also, please show your support by signing the petition:

E-Cigarettes Save Lives - A Petition for Policy Change

CASAA Thanks You.
Your fellow vapers thank you.

Last edited:

DC2

Tootie Puffer
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 21, 2009
San Diego
I donated $200 awhile back, and will donate again in the future.
But even if you can only afford to donate $5 it's better than nothing.

And even if you feel you can't afford that, make sure to at least sign the petition!!
The petition is crucial, unless you are willing to let them ban electronic cigarettes without a fight.

Kent C

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 12, 2009
NW Ohio US
  • Deleted by Elendil
  • Reason: OT

Webby

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Mar 31, 2009
USA
All I do know is that it does not honor all of its commitments.

EXCUSE ME?

I was the one who made those donations on behalf of CASAA and take GREAT OFFENSE to this comment. I have USPS receipts of delivery and we are NOT hard to contact, Don.

CASAA.org If you called, you certainly didn't leave a message.

Do you need my home phone number too?

There are many ways to reach us and defaming CASAA over not getting a t-shirt is pretty lame. I'll track down the three winners and personally make sure they received their shirts.

Last edited:

Webby

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Mar 31, 2009
USA
EDIT: This had been a whiney post about an unreceived t-shirt. It was inappropriate and I apologize for it. The reason I don't simply delete it is to explain Webby's justifiably angry reply.

Ditto here Don -

I've had my shipping dept look back into the three we were supposed to have sent. He says he did leave VM and email requesting a shipping address - can you contact Nick at 251.662.1467? He'll make sure it goies out today.

(I've had trouble finding the "unsend" button too...) ;{>

Spence

ECF Veteran
Apr 18, 2010
Tennessee
Whew :)!

The good thing about this tiny mix-up/squabble is that it should reassure us of the integrity of CASAA.

Personally, I don't know anyone here or there ... and I'm not a supplier. So, making a donation to them was a leap of faith, one of those "you've got to trust somebody" things.

Besides, the work that Kristin does on this forum to keep us up-to-date and informed is worth a donation (thanks!).

Come on, fellow vaporers, give 'em some money. If you've got money for PV's and liquids you've got some spare change for the cause!

Last edited:

DC2

Tootie Puffer
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 21, 2009
San Diego
Personally, I don't know anyone here or there ... and I'm not a supplier. So, making a donation to them was a leap of faith, one of those "you've got to trust somebody" things.

Besides, the work that Kristin does on this forum to keep us up-to-date and informed is worth a donation (thanks!).
I'd like to expand on this post a bit...

For those of you who were not around when CASAA was formed, I can assure you it is composed of some of the best and brightest and most motivated people here on this forum. There was a nomination process, where the nominations were made by those of us here on the forum. Then there were statements made by the candidates, with plenty of time to ask them questions about their positions. And then there was an election with votes cast only by members of these forums.

Not only is CASAA made up of well-intentioned, intelligent folks who are willing to donate their own time and money to work on our behalf, but there is also a nice cross-section of backgrounds and talents to help us move forward from all angles.

greenroot22

May 23, 2010
columbia maryland
e-cigarettes have finaly got me off smoking...

i have had enough to spend hundreds on getting started and thus i have enough to donate to an organization working to protect my right to vape.

i hope others can get up and at least donate something which is better than nothing. every little bit counts towards a better vaping future.:p

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread