So how does the 3.6 vape?

Status
Not open for further replies.
So I just ordered the 5v model this weekend, can't wait to get it ( order still at pending....gah ). I really like the look of the device and really wanted a hv mod. I also don't like being reliant on conventional ecig batteries. This has led me to wonder about the glv 3.6v mod. I really like the size and the style but how does it vape? I can't find any reviews on it. If it is good then when my tax check comes in I see a lil glv in my future. Currently I like my xl kr808d-1 batts the best so they are what I am comparing to. How long does the little glv last chargewise?

Wow no one eh? Not that I am surprised, I assume most people buy the 5v model like I did. For standard voltage I am fine with my current hardware, normal ecig in a lanyard is pretty darn handy. But even though I love my xl kr808 batts for 3.7v vaping I do plan on purchasing a 3.7 mod at some point. I don't like being reliant on ecig batts so a spare that uses replaceable batteries would fill the tiny hole in my hardware setup.

Currently the only smaller mods I have seen and been interested in have been the bb, the xhaler, ego, mini chuck, and the glv 3.6 model.

I am only picking one, can't justify having 2 standard voltage mods. I have been leaning towards these three the most...

-the mini chuck due to the fact you can have your own image and I heard it vapes like a higher voltage mod. lots of good reviews.

-the ego due to size, long battery life, and many reports of a great vape.

-the glv 3.6 due to its switch location, size, and style. But I dont know how the thing performs or its battery life is. I wonder how it vapes at 3.6v compared to the standard 3.7v mods. It would be cool to get one to match my 5v glv.

Good thing waiting on my taxes for this one. I am in no rush on this one so hopefully I can find some reviews and get a few responses from owners and/or users and maybe some comparisons.

mwa102464

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Oct 14, 2009
Outside of the Philadelphia Burbs, NJ & Fla
Dude once you go to a high volt Mod 5v,6v,7.4v you may not return to the 3.6,3.7 I know I havent unless I leave the house and have to stealth vape somewhere Im not really aloud to vape and have to keep A really low profile, make sure you order some HV Atty's for your new venture you wont regret it one bit, I also would suggest you get 801 HV Attys, they kick some serious ......!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

mwa102464

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Oct 14, 2009
Outside of the Philadelphia Burbs, NJ & Fla
Oh ya and stock up on some Batts Lifepo and Lion protected and keep them in pairs, get 17340's and 3.6 and 3.0 and get a few pair of each with a multi charger, one that does them all, check out Battery junction or dealextreme, Batt Junction has way quicker delivery then china by the way...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread