Status
Not open for further replies.

plantlvr

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 20, 2009
Northern California
I am a auto batt lover and with that are some pittfalls, the main pain is juice killing your batt. I have gotten better about always blowing out the carto, and cleaning the carto end and batt with 100 proof vodka before vaping, but sometimes that juice finds it's way in and your batt starts firing wierdly. My fave batt for quite awhile is a awesome camo gold Xtra long, and when it started to act up, my heart sank as it has been my 'go to' batt for awhile.
Then I remembered Snow telling me about twisting up a 'rat tail' of kleenex and slowly pushing and twisting it down the center hole to try to get out the juice. So yesterday I did just that, slightly moist from the vodka, and man a lot of dried juice kept coming up, yuck!
BUT my fave batt is working like the Champ it is again, so i just wanted to say THANX to that sweetheart SnowDragon, and pass on his great tip for any other auto lover like myself!:toast:

EleanorR

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Feb 9, 2011
Treasure Coast
So glad that worked for you. Hate to see a fellow vaper lose their favorite battery!

No kidding! One of my manual Cigar VTs (don't know if it's the brand new one, or one of the two originals) began acting up last week (all charged up but refusing to fire), so I've been successfully employing the "technical tap" aka the Morandir Whack to make it work! ;)

EleanorR

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Feb 9, 2011
Treasure Coast
The 'Morandir Whack'? Omg I am so not letting him live This one down. I sense an Urban Dictionary submission :D

:D Morandir scientifically demonstrated its effectiveness, hence he gets the credit; myself, I've always referred to such solutions as "The Liberal Arts Method." :laugh: (No longer works on TVs, though. :( :laugh:)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread