WF Crumble Topping 1.3%
FA Vanilla Cookie 1.2%
FA Zeppola 1%
FA Raspberry (Berryl) 0.7%
INW Raspberry (Molina) 0.3%
FA Custard Extra 1 - at 1.1%
SSA Clotted Cream 0.7%
CAP Super Sweet 0.5%

Steep time: 3-4 weeks for 30ml / 7-14 days 10ml / off the mix it is really good; it only gets better with time / as always, YMMV

The cookie base = FA Vanilla Cookie and FA Zeppola. Combined they make a wonderful soft baked cookie. FA Vanilla Cookie adds pleasant vanilla and butter notes. Zeppola helps to fill out the cookie profile and aids in creating more of a "soft baked" cookie. WF Crumble Topping adds to the overall cookie profile, but, more importantly, it also adds it's own very special "crumble" notes to the mix.

FA Custard Extra 1 and SSA Clotted Cream add body and mouthfeel, plus a beautiful, but not heavy, creaminess. FA Custard Extra 1 is a fairly mild custard, with a near zero egg note. As I've noted previously (another thread), a custard paired with clotted cream are heavenly. The clotted cream allows one to "temper" a custard, allowing one to push/pull custard notes as desired.

INW Raspberry (Malina) and FA Raspberry (Berryl) make the perfect "baked raspberry" profile for any mix.

Do Not....... let the low raspberry percentages fool you!!! This mix is raspberry forward. FA and INW raspberries are very highly concentrated flavors. That is especially true of INW Raspberry (Malina)!!!

In this mix, the raspberry is nearly as it should "taste" in the real life bakery itself. My wife made raspberry tart cookies a few months back, this mix is based on those.

This can be made minus the raspberries for a rather flavorful bakery mix. I vaped quite a bit that way before adding the raspberries, so I could get the base as desired.

Any fruit, or fruit combo, will work well with the base mix.

I made one version with 1.3% FA Walnut, was tasty, it added a nice smooth, yet light, nuttiness. FA Walnut is more of a raw English walnut. It does not have the sharper flavor of black walnuts. There is no bitterness; it's very slightly sweet. A mild tasting nut flavor.

Note: As of today, Bull City Flavors (USA) and Nom Nomz (UK) stock the flavors used in this mix.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread