SMOKtech New UDCT - Ultimate Dual Coil Tank; Large 6ml and Slim 3.5ml; Gun Metal and Chrome end caps

Status
Not open for further replies.

dannoman

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Oct 22, 2010
Sugar Land, Texas USA
udct.png

udct_1.png

udct_2.png

SMOKtech UDCT Ultimate Dual Coil tank 6ml & 3.5ml 1.5ohm - GUN METAL & CHROME
Starting at: $10.45

Introducing to GotVapes the new SMOKtech Ultimate Dual Coil tank also known as UDCT. One of the big improvements over their DCT is a locking cap/ring at the base that will secure your dual coal tank cartomizer and keep it from possibly slipping out and causing a leaky mess. The cartomizer is flanged of course and it is cut on either side so that is almost 'clicks' into place into the groove at the base of the UDCT.

To fill all you have to do is is remove the bottom ring and pull out the carto then fill from the top. This also works with our refill funnel. The top cap is fixed on this unit. The top and bottom caps are made of metal. We carry both gun metal and chrome. The tank portion is made from PC, poly carbonate.

You will receive a complete Tank unit:
  • LARGE 6ml or SLIM 3.5ml UDCT tank with locking ring and groove at the base to prevent your carto from spinning about.
  • SMOKtech DCT-2 dual punched 1.5om dual coil cartomizer; 45mm from base to top.
  • Clear 510 drip tip (you can use your own drip tip)
  • Locking bottom cap/ring to secure cartomizer from sliding out accidentally.
  • Extra DCT-2 dual coil cartos are available in this same category.

Chrispixx

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 26, 2012
Buffalo,N.Y.
These have always intrigued me but always seemed like they would be messy to fill.

Not messy at all, and no refill tool needed either. I just pull the carto down in mine just enough so the juice will dribble in with it tilted. I rest the bottle tip on the side of the top cap hole and the juice will go right in and down the side, similar to how filling a clearomizer is done without getting it in the center air hole. Same concept.

rdsok

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 17, 2012
Norman, Ok
So with the caps 'fused' to the tank does that make it really hard to change out the O-rings?

The only o-rings it has are the inner ones for the carto itself... so it would be no harder to change them than with any other type of end cap fused or not. Being fused to the tube, there are no outer o-rings needed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread