Smoking Everywhere?

Status
Not open for further replies.

MX5

ECF Veteran
Dec 10, 2009
TEXAS
Well after much research I have decided to go with the Vaper King Ult. kit. It seems you get so much with this kit at a good price plus the customer service seems great. I emailed them with some questions and got a quick response. I'm ready to be smoke free!!! Are there any web sites just for e-juice? Although I don't know if anyone can offer more than the Vaper King does.

Taylorfaux

Dec 13, 2009
Lakeland, FL
It's funny though I remember I tried one under the guise of White Cloud here at a mall. I just got the disposable to try it out. I remember how amazing it was and was super stoked. Until I got my Blu which blew it out of the water, and now my blu is modded and is even better. I guess there's just always an improvement of some sort

I've been using the SE "eLight" for 2 weeks now. After I started dripping on it, it seems to work just ok. I ordered a 510 last night, so we'll see how crappy it really is when the Joye arrives in a couple days. I had NO problems with them, and they did not offer the automatic replacement carts. I did however pay in ca$h which as I read, is a very good thing. But, $200 into it with 2 bottles of carts that stink.... I'm glad I bought it to get me hooked on e-smoking. Now I am off to experience the 510 as it arrives, and probably a VK next month.

Is it bad to put e-smoking into the monthly budget? At my rate, it was almost cheaper to smoke (aside from the health crap)

Cheers!

lowkickqop

Moved On
Nov 9, 2009
  • Deleted by AngusATAT
  • Reason: suspected supplier affiliate
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread