Smoking Everywhere Juice

Status
Not open for further replies.

ArtificialReef

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 13, 2010
Virginia
When I first started, I didn't know anything about it, other than I wanted to try it... I bought a smoking everywhere auto at the mall and a bottle of "regular High" Now, I don't use the SE anymore, I have a longer lasting rig now that I am more educated...But...I love their juice...does anyone know where they get their regular juice? or the flavors, etc... I have tried lots of different flavors, but I haven't found one close theirs. I love it, but to get theirs, at the mall it is 28.00 + tax for a 15ml bottle. I don't think so. so if anyone has any hints as to where I can get this, please let me know.

cskent

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jul 24, 2010
Ohio
I bought their juice a couple of times before I found this forum, yeah it's way overpriced. The juices they carry are Dekang which you can get elsewhere for around $4 for 10ml. The one they called regular cig flavor was just USA mix. I bought it from USA Mix Liquid. You can also get it from Madvapes - USA Mix for $10.99 for a big 50ml bottle.

ArtificialReef

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 13, 2010
Virginia
I saw that on Madvapes, but was a little nervous about buying 50 ml of something then hating it. Ordering today...Thanks so much...I love the juice.

I have found a lot of flavors that I really like, but I was running low on juice about 3 weeks ago, and had ordered some, but before it came in, I lost my bottle somewhere and was out running errands and absolutely SOL. So, I hit the kiosk at the mall and got one of their bottles. Ouch:shock: I too that first hit and was like, WOW that is good, but way too expensive... I am going to try the USA juice from Madvapes and see how that works. But I am always looking for new flavors.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread