smokeless image x2s, and compatiblity

Status
Not open for further replies.
I dislike top coils, I started with them and they really do not work well for me. So no thanks to buying more tanks of a sort I don't even like...I looked at that thread and yeah, not a single decent bottom coil works on them. they're very nearly proprietary.

I have a very similar adapter to the one posted as "what I need", yes it's an automatic battery and that will not work on it.

well guys, I don't feel like the solution to a proprietary-type vendor is to hand them more of my money. apparently nothing fits their stuff unless it's things THEY make, it's...it leaves a bad taste in my mouth, it reminds me of sony...

I do not think I will buy anything from them since they don't want other gear to fit on their stuff. I do really love bcc's and rbas- I tried carts and topcoils and just hated them, so this battery is pretty useless to me. I may rip it up and reuse parts of it, {MODERATED}, lol...I may give it back to the person who got it for me, maybe they'll want to return it since they can't use it either.

Back to the hunt for a decent automatic!

Last edited by a moderator:

BlueDryIce

Aug 7, 2013
United States
  • Deleted by sonicdsl
  • Reason: Spamming for post count is not permitted

BigBen2k

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 1, 2013
MA, USA
Last edited:
I FIXED IT.

what I did- I took one of the extra heads from a davide/protank. I got out my dremel, and using a flat diamond-tip bit I sanded down the end of the head that'd contact the battery post. I only did it a bit- and my DAVIDE FITS AND WORKS ON THE X2 NOW!!!\

if you have a dremel, you can file down that end of the head that sits on the center pin of the battery and the ego threads on the tank will reach the vgo threads on the battery.

I now have a decent auto battery that's ego sized.

Ben that link totally made the lightbulb go off in my head, THANK YOU so much!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread