Smokeless Image Liquids?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Barry Badrinath

ECF Veteran
Dec 1, 2009
New Jersey
Well first off I'd like to start with I'm relatively new to this.
About 2 years ago I vaped for awhile(maybe 3 or 4 months) with a friend's Volcano and I think a Blu.
I had tried a number of flavors but they both had a high number of fruity and minty flavors, which I actually enjoyed but weren't really my style.

I wound up going back to smoking though, but now I'm going to commit to quitting and instead vaping.

All that unnecessary info out the way haha, I am wondering specifically about 6 Smokeless Image flavors.

I've done a number of searches on here but I haven't found much more then people mentioning these flavors from this vendor saying they liked them, no real description of the flavor, even a short one and a lot of it is buried in general threads and hard to find.

So without further ado it would be greatly appreciated if any of you who have experience with the following flavors could give me your general opinion on them and a short description of what the flavor is like...

Desert Joe

Freedom

Cappuccino

Cowboy(Country)

RY4

Thanks in advance!:)

RickMc

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 26, 2012
Fontana, CA
I do like their RY4 as stated above it has a caramel sweetness into it. I also liked their pre-filled vanilla cartos at 18mg. Hope that helps.

Their RY4 is great...lots of buttery caramel flavor. At first I found it too sweet, but quickly got accustomed to it and this could easily become one of my favorites.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread