Anyone find comparable liquids to Smokeless Image?

Status
Not open for further replies.

GA Bill

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 6, 2011
Georgia
Although it is difficult to find matching flavors exactly that have VG in them, this is what I do from time to time (I tried so many vendors). I just get a matching flavorless nicotine liquid and mix a percentage of what I want to cut it down. Ecigxpress as descent prices for flavorless. I'll put like 80 SI and 20 flavorless in an empty bottle and mix...simple to do. It does slightly take away a small amount of flavor, but does taste better than other companies versions of the same thing.

A good company with alternate flavors I found good too is PrimeVaping. They allow you to pick you flavor mix - any combination.

It would be nice if SI offered just flavorings for their liquids to allow folks to add VG and strengthen the flavor back! That would be awesome.

Hope this helps!

Shiryo

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 26, 2012
SoCal
Yeah, I was told by Tom a few days ago that it was 100% PG as well. Perhaps Imagine can chime in. The amount of vapor produced from a 70/30 blend as opposed to Smokeless Image is almost night and day, so I highly doubt the difference is 10% (80/20 and 70/30).

As far as flavorless VG with the Smokeless Image Liquids... I don't know why I never thought of that. That sounds perfect!

I ordered a sample pack from Pink Spot yesterday. Although they have nothing similar to Smokeless Image, I think they will be my only other source for liquid. Maybe in a couple weeks or when I get paid next i'll try doing a PG/VG mix with SI liquid and another reputable place.

everkill

ECF Veteran
Feb 5, 2012
Nova Scotia
Backwoods Brew (one of the most popular and highly rated vendors on ECF) is all 70pg/30vg and they have a really good flavor selection. Their site is down right now (Don the owner is going for surgery this weekend and his new site is being prepped for launch) but should be back sometime next week.

I've also had pretty good luck with using 100% VG in my Volt cartomizers (I use a prefilled one from SI until its empty, then clean & dry it). Boba's Bounty and Gorilla juice from alien Visions are both amazing, right up there with SI's RY4 and Classic Grape in terms of my fav's.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread