Smoke51 Cartridge Review by Deficit (3 Flavors)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Deficit

Moved On
Mar 2, 2009
Vienna, Ohio
Hey all, I FINALLY got them in... heard lots of good things about these carts so here are my initial impressions.

Smoke51 Loong Totem Atomized Electronic Cigarette Cartridge Review by Deficit

After a relatively bad experience with (very) slow shipping they finally arrived :D

Review system:

* * * * * = Excellent
* * * * = Good
* * * = Fair
* * = Poor
* = Very Poor

Flavor:

• Vanilla: * * * * - Lots of vanilla flavor right out of the package, however the flavor did deteriorate considerably over the past few hours of use. I confirmed this by testing another brand new vanilla cart and the full flavor I experienced in the video was back.
  • Coffee: * * - Definitely didn't taste like coffee in the least. Not eveen like any remote flavor of coffee or any resemblance whatsoever. Very peppery flavor more than anything, but not entirely intolerable, but not entirely pleasant.
  • Regular: * * * - It's no surprise that it didn't taste like real tobacco, or even anything resembling tobacco for that matter. Again a peppery flavor but less pronounced and slightly sweeter than the coffee cart. I gave it a 3 star "Fair" rating because it wasn't as unpleasant to me as the coffee flavored one, but not as good as vanilla.

Overall:

• Vapor Quantity: * * * * * - Giving it a perfect 5/5 for now, no vapor reduction so far after a couple hours, still the awesome vapor you'd expect from an LTv9.
  • Throat Hit: * * * * - I would give this a perfect 5 because the throat hit was pretty amazing when compared to the ePuffer carts I had used before, but I don't know how it compares to anything but the ePuffer carts so I rated it a 4 for now.
  • Cart Life: (NR) - Not rated yet because I haven't blown through any yet. So far the vanilla one I have been vaping has lasted longer than most of the ePuffer carts I had previously (see my ePuffer video review for details on ePuffer carts).
  • Total: (NR) - I will update this rating once I have vaped through a few and get a rating on cart life and more accurate performance rating.
Thanks for watching :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread