Vapor King by Vapor4Life Review by Deficit

Status
Not open for further replies.

dittlelickcheese

Jan 12, 2010
idaho
Not dejavu, I posted this on another thread but I feel I need to.

ok.. I havn't read all the way through all the previous posts but it seems to me that you all have pretty good things to say about the VK. And your posts are the reason I decided to go with the VK. So I felt that it is important for me to express my opinion for the next person who comes to this forum to find out which one to purchace.
My first e-cig was just a little disposable series that came with two cartridges. I was very impressed. Great vapor production, hardly a taste at all which I liked because it didn't taste bad. I liked it so much I decided I had to get a real one.
I recieved my VK kit yesterday and i'm very dissappointed. ...... off because of the amount of vapor it DIDN'T produce compared to my disposable. And I had no idea that taste would be such a deciding factor in choosing an e-cig until I tasted the multiple different flavors of carts that I ordered. In my opinion, they were all completely disgusting. SO BAD THAT I DON'T EVEN WANT TO USE MY NEW E-CIG.
When I first recieved my VK kit in the mail I was very impressed. It came with alot of cool stuff, great colors, nice size, very happy. Until I used it. Great on the outside but nasty on the inside.
I havn't givin up yet though. I ordered a few more flavors that i'm hoping i'll enjoy because I don't want this to be a waste of money. But still mad about the amount of vapor.
I hope that this post does not get deleted, making the VK look like a product that everyone seems to be happy with, because it's not. At least not yet. We'll see how I feel about it after I try the new carts.
If anyone has any suggestions on how to mod this thing so that I can get more vapor production it would be very helpfull. Ill be sure to keep posting so that you get the whole story, weather or not my opinion changes.

Taryn

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Oct 21, 2009
Florida
Your post won't get deleted, is that why you posted it on an old thread? I'm sorry it's not working out well for you so far. I know for me it took a few days to get to the point where I was getting good vapor production, I had to train myself in doing those long soft draws. I like adding a drop or two of VG to soften the throat hit and increase vapor with some flavors.

As far as the taste, what flavors have you tried? What are you looking for in taste? Could you be more specific about why the flavors turn you off?

scuzzy19

ECF Veteran
Dec 31, 2009
Chicago
Not dejavu, I posted this on another thread but I feel I need to.

ok.. I havn't read all the way through all the previous posts but it seems to me that you all have pretty good things to say about the VK. And your posts are the reason I decided to go with the VK. So I felt that it is important for me to express my opinion for the next person who comes to this forum to find out which one to purchace.
My first e-cig was just a little disposable series that came with two cartridges. I was very impressed. Great vapor production, hardly a taste at all which I liked because it didn't taste bad. I liked it so much I decided I had to get a real one.
I recieved my VK kit yesterday and i'm very dissappointed. ...... off because of the amount of vapor it DIDN'T produce compared to my disposable. And I had no idea that taste would be such a deciding factor in choosing an e-cig until I tasted the multiple different flavors of carts that I ordered. In my opinion, they were all completely disgusting. SO BAD THAT I DON'T EVEN WANT TO USE MY NEW E-CIG.
When I first recieved my VK kit in the mail I was very impressed. It came with alot of cool stuff, great colors, nice size, very happy. Until I used it. Great on the outside but nasty on the inside.
I havn't givin up yet though. I ordered a few more flavors that i'm hoping i'll enjoy because I don't want this to be a waste of money. But still mad about the amount of vapor.
I hope that this post does not get deleted, making the VK look like a product that everyone seems to be happy with, because it's not. At least not yet. We'll see how I feel about it after I try the new carts.
If anyone has any suggestions on how to mod this thing so that I can get more vapor production it would be very helpfull. Ill be sure to keep posting so that you get the whole story, weather or not my opinion changes.

Nothing is wrong with not being happy with a product, What flavor carts did your order with your purchase? One thing that you will see in this forum and in many threads is that taste is subjective and if you have been smoking analogs for a long time it may take some time for you to like your flavor cartos.

VG will increase the vapor production and also soften the taste and throat hit as well. but if you're looking for big vapor plumes I suggest going with the usb pt and VG cartos. You can pick up pure Vegetable Glycerin at any pharmacy or grocery store to add into your cartos for extra vapor. VG is very thick out of the bottle so you have to Dilute the VG with distilled water to get it to the right consistency.

If you need any tips on trying to find the right flavor dont hesitate to ask for help at all. Taking a primer puff and then a slow drag after will help increase the amount of vapor you can exhale from the Vk. Hope this helps!

Scottbee

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Sep 18, 2009
Okauchee Lake, WI
I too have not been historically impressed with the vapor production from the VK... but I just received my VG cartomizers a few days ago and I am pleasantly surprised. For me they were a completely different vaping experience than the previous (PG) V4L cartos that I had tried.

I would give them a shot if I were you.

Taryn

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Oct 21, 2009
Florida
I'm glad that's helping, like I said it took me a few days to really get the feel for making good vapor. Very long, very slow drags are key.

I'd still like to hear what flavors you are disliking and what is it that bothers you? I've run into some I dislike but none I've thought were disgusting.

PS, Mark said in another thread he left you a private message so he can help you!

Last edited:

dittlelickcheese

Jan 12, 2010
idaho
I'd still like to hear what flavors you are disliking and what is it that bothers you? I've run into some I dislike but none I've thought were disgusting.
cappuccino, chocolate rassberry, cowboy, cuban cigar, french pipe, almond choco coco, kamel, parliment, 555, caramel mocha frappichino, virginia... i kinda thought they all tasted pretty much the same, small hints of different flavor but pretty gross to inhale. could of been because i wasnt dragging off it right but not sure. havent went through them all again yet.

Taryn

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Oct 21, 2009
Florida
That is a wide variety of flavors! I know what I vape tastes different depending on what time of the day or even what I'm eating/drinking near when I vape. I've also found things I've liked at first I've disliked later or things I've disliked I've tried again later and enjoyed. I hope you do find a flavor that works for you!

It will never taste just like a cigarette, but then I think it's much much better.

Pawpaw

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Sep 5, 2009
North Texas
cappuccino, chocolate rassberry, cowboy, cuban cigar, french pipe, almond choco coco, kamel, parliment, 555, caramel mocha frappichino, virginia... i kinda thought they all tasted pretty much the same, small hints of different flavor but pretty gross to inhale. could of been because i wasnt dragging off it right but not sure. havent went through them all again yet.

Another suggestion is to try each cart for 15 or 20 drags. Some take a little bit to produce good vapor and their full flavor.

Keep trying. There are a lot of people on here and at V4L that want to help you.

Amassaic

Jan 23, 2010
you know what...here I am ready to buy my first ecig - Vapor King from vapor4life.com but would like for them to help me out with the ordering process so I email them to provide me a number to call to assist me with it...no response. i email them again 3 days later...i get an email from Valerie who says her response got lost in junk mail - LIE - nothing in junk mail. Lol, and she didnt even reiterate her "response". I email again, please have someone call me or email to help me with my order. Says she will forward my message to the "order guys"...2 days later...no response...

So much for all the talk about their great customer service and "steve is great, blah blah blah" - I have never encountered worse customer service in my life. You would think that they would jump at the chance to gain a new customer, especially because they would HAVE to become a repeat customer! You would think that customer support would be solid because not everyone understands a fairly new and complex (to noobs) product. Obviously they can care less and hire ...... to follow up with customers.

Basically, if vapor4life.com is the only place to get vapor king, I guess I will not buy the product. I would never want to deal with them after this, especially if I will have to continuously reorder from them going forward. I will now look for a different brand...possibly Blu or Greencig

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread