Status
Not open for further replies.

luceblueboy

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 7, 2010
Ohio
Smoke Revolt has been online for around a year now. About twenty days ago they opened a brick and mortar store in Toledo. I saw they were carrying the genesis DID clone and decided to make the hour drive to Toledo. The store is pretty small but the selection is pretty impressive. All of the items (besides the liquid) are imports from China. However, the difference is that they sell at online prices. Unfortunately most b&m stores charge triple than online because people don't research and waste their money. The owner at Smoke Revolt told me he could not do that because he has a conscience. He knew all of his products front and back, including products he is looking into as well as other products out there.

So why am I writing this review? Because there is another store in Toledo as well. They import China-made products then brand it as their own. They also sell at a premium. Sure they have a big store with a lounge, big screen tv, and x-box 360. When I went in they had no idea about their products. When I asked for an Ego-T atomizer, they looked at me blankly. When I found their version, they had no idea what the real name was. I was treated horribly there. They have also treated Smoke Revolt horribly once they knew someone was coming on their turf. However, Smoke Revolt refuses to bash them. Smoke Revolt has literally turned the other cheek.

To sum it up, Smoke Revolt is the real deal in Northwest Ohio. If you want awesome deals and knowledgeable support, hit them up.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread